BY 4C

4C® Energy Rush with Taurine Bonus Variety Pack.
Natural & Artificial Flavors Drink Mix.
Lightly Carbonated.
4 Free Packets.
18 Packets.
4C, Sugar Free, Energy Rush, Berry.
4C, Sugar Free, Energy Rush, Strawberry.
4C, Sugar Free, Energy Rush, Orange. see more...

Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I really like that these contain some caffeine to get me going in my day! I don't like coffee so I use this but it can sometimes taste like caffeine. I have had a similar product made my Crystal Light- these have more caffeine but the others taste better. All in all, I would buy these again.
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
These are the first powered drink flavor I have come across that is fizzy! Add in the great taste and boost of caffeine and these are the perfect sub for soda.
Meagan R.
Ltl Torch Key, FL
I love these! Great flavors that give you a great boost of energy. I use them before and during workout and they're fantastic.
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
This is disgusting! I don't even know if it gives you energy because I only made it through one sip