4C Natural Raspberry Flavor Iced Tea Mix uploaded by meagan w.

BY 4C #99 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

4C® Natural Raspberry Flavor Iced Tea Mix.
Makes 28 quarts.
More tea taste.
With other natural flavors.
4C mark of quality. see more...

Joan V.
Orlando
This is my boyfriend's favorite hes been getting hit for years with his family we if we ever get tired of the raspberry we just get the regular original flavor but Normally I get the raspberry it's so good
Fedjine C.
Fort Myers
I'm terrible, because I'm the kind of person that puts more powder than recommended in my water, because I love the concentrated taste of this. Its at a great value, and tastes amazing, but it kind of sucks to see when looking at the nutritional value, that I've been putting in twice as much powder as I'm supposed to.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My family loves this iced tea mix! The flavor is the perfect raspberry flavor--not too sweet. I have been buying this for years. Very affordable to make your own. I always have a pitcher in the fridge--highly recommend!
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
This has always been one of my favorite summer drinks! We do drink it year round also but it’s what we take everywhere with us in summer! It tastes so good! You get so much for such a good price! My children always make sure I get this when we go grocery shopping!
Catherine A.
Westerville, OH
I love this raspberry iced tea mix. It is great for a large family because just a small amount of scoops make a gallon and it will last you a long time. It is an incredible value for the price! Plus it tastes a lot better than the lemon flavor!
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
Love this iced tea! You get so much out of it compared to a jug of iced tea at the grocery store. Super easy to make! Taste great! Nice packaging! Bought it at Walmart very affordable! Also have it in the lemon flavor too!
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Buy this for a quick pitch of your favorite drink anywhere, they come in all the same flavors they sell in bottle and even tho the flavor is a little bit different (not sure if it's my measurements) I always enjoy it ice cold
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best Iced Tea Mix of all time. I love to have this stocked in my house especially during the spring and summer months. I made a pitcher on Friday and it was finished by Saturday! Love this stuff
Camille M.
Elmhurst, NY
Out of all the 4C this is my favorite flavor. I like the mix of the raspberry. Gives it more of a fruity taste other than lemon and tea. It comes with a free scoop so you can balance out how sweet you want your drink.
Yarmed D.
Doral, FL
A bit pricey I would say because you have to use a lot of powder to get the flavor really going but it's worth it. This tea is delicious, I've been buying it for years.