BY 4C

4C® Light Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade Mix.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors.
Makes 20 quarts.
Low calorie.
100% Vitamin C (DV). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Pretty tasty for powdered tea. This is what we usually purchase when we need something in a fix. Its no substitute for making your own lemonade tea, but it will get you through the day.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
This is really good. A great drink to have any time, especially in the summer! My family has tried this several times and will continue to do so. I do wish that my Walmart carried the big container more often.
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
4c Half and Half iced tea is good. I liked how easy it is to make and the price was good also. We make a big jug of this at my house and the kids like it too.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
I love 4c products. When I buy iced tea this is all I will get. The half and half flavor is amazing. The prices are cheap so I can always buy more
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Omg i love 4C half & half ice tea. I buy this all the time. I put a half of fresh lemon wedge in it. I would recommend this to all.
Amee R.
Salisbury, NC
I really in joy this it quick and easy to make and the taste​ is great iy don't cost an arm and leg my one year old loves it to
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This has been my go to tea mix as of late. I love that it's full of flavor and it's the perfect mix of sweet tea and lemonade.
Debora v.
Muito nutritivo e gostoso vale apena adquiri o produto muito maravilhoso gosto bastante me deixa satisfeita