BY 4C

4C® Light Naturally Decaffeinated Lemon Flavor Iced Tea Mix.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
Natural.
Bonus pack makes 20+2 quarts free.
Low calorie.
100% vitamin C (DV). see more...

Lydia M.
Stow, OH
4C's light iced tea mix is great for parties and when having people over. The packaging is classic and simple. It is cheap and of a great value compared to other brands. I am a repeated consumer of the product and would recommend it to others, especially large groups!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is great for me because I'm pregnant. I love the light sweet taste of 4C iced tea!!! Its very easy to obtain and affordable as ever! I always get my 4C at Wal-Mart. I would highly recommend this on a hot summer day.
jean laura g.
Cape coral , FL
Very good for the health the aroma the taste and the texture very pleasant to the palate I like although I have tried it only in 2 occasions
Andrea S.
I love this product! I love to add a little taste to my water. I definitely recommend this product and it's at an affordable price.
Juliana S.
Love this, dissolves well in water so it's not grainy. Low calorie so it's perfect while dieting.
Verusca S.
I don't really like the after taste of it. I like the yellow one better than the light one