4C® Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Tracey L.4C® Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Brittany B.4C® Lemon Iced Tea Mix uploaded by Leidi R.See all 7 photos
2 colors available

BY 4C #56 in Iced Tea

4C mark of quality. see more...

Photos (7)
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is a great tea mix to have around the house and is so easy to make! You can keep this in your pantry and it usually lasts a few months which is great! They have all different kinds of flavored teas so you have many options to choose from. I have purchased this multiple times and will always keep it on the list to repurchase.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
4C Iced Tea is my absolutely favorite and the perfect summer drink. :) It is really sweet, but can always be watered down if you would like it to be. The good part of buying it this way is that it will last you for a pretty long time. Plus the price is good for something that tastes so good and lasts long.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
This is my favorite iced tea and I drink it all the time in the summer! My grandparents always used to have this at there house in the summer. It's very sweet and that's why I think I love it so much! It's also very inexpensive and lasts for quite a while!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
This product it's soo good. You can buy at at any super market.the only down side I see is that if you add to much of the powder at a small amount of water it will taste very sour. So my advice to you is to not add to much .
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Yummy and comes with a free scoop, what more could you ask for? It''s great to make a pitcher of this to have in the fridge, and you can better control how sweet or not you like it because it's a mix!
Christie T.
Christie T.
I'm usually not a fan of dry tea mixes but I like this one, I grew up on this one. You can make it as strong as you like by adding more mix. You can pick it up in Walmart for a good price.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This tea is so inexpensive, the canisters are usually huge which last for quite some time. The tea itself is so quick, refreshing and good. Add some lemons for more lemon flavor!
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
Favorite ice tea ! So easy to make and you don't even have to add sugar . It's perfect ! It's a great price and it brings enough powder . I buy it all the time .
Sammi C.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
Every time I drink this juice I think of my grandma. She always made it not to watery not to sugary. And lemon taste in it really balances it all out
Kristyna J.
Kristyna J.
Maspeth, NY
Best flavor and worth the price and it's great for household and very tasty to be honest better than other brands