BY 4C #35 in Iced Tea

4C mark of quality. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Afton F.
Foodie Expert
Like the commercial says, 4c is refreshing and delicious. This is the only iced tea mix my mom would buy growing and it’s still the one I always reach for. It has the best flavor without being too strong or sweet.
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Foodie Expert
Awesome. Awesome, awesome. So much flavor and so easy to make. This powder is so convenient all you need is some water and you are good to go! Lasts for days and leaves you wanting to enjoy another cup!
Bellamy R.
Foodie Expert
4C has always been a family must have product I can usually find it in any store. I buy it at my corner store or target. It taste great ,easy to make. if you don't know there a little scoop inside and it have little guide in the back so you don't have to stress about making it bad. I would recommend for all!!!
kaylan l.
Foodie Expert
Growing up this is the iced tea my mom would buy, the smell to me is just comforting.  With that said as an adult I cant drink this often as it doesn't actually taste like tea and it is so incredibly sweet.  One canister will last me months but I always keep it in my pantry.
Dana A.
Foodie Expert
I've been buying this product for years, so has my mom. No alternative compares in flavor. (tins are all the same size no matter what brand) I love the unique flavor of this iced tea mix. I also love that other people love it. I just wish the scoop was easier to find!
Desirae M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I used to drink this as a little girl in a medium size family. I personally do not buy it anymore because i prefer fresher tea, But its a great buy for events/parties when youre on a budget and need a large amount of drinks. Very easy to make too ...just add water
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
One of the best iced teas to have one a hot summers day in my opinion, I always keep one of these on hand although they don't last long in my house my fiance drinks it like water since this and the raspberry are his favorite and the price is great too, when I was younger we used to freeze them and make our own Popsicles!
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Foodie Expert
A staple in my home. 4 and a half scoops and a splash of lemon juice makes my favorite thing to drink in the world thanks to this powder. I never go a day without it. I ALWAYS have this stocked in my house and think it is the bees knees. The flavor is great. Yea its not the healthiest drink in the world, but ill bet all my money its the tastiest.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Foodie Expert
I was plesently surprised it is both refreshing and so much easier and better than my own attempts. Iced Chain tea that I can make.
I wish I could enjoy plain ice water,or with a slice of lemon. I am not complaining. I am lucky to still swallow on my own.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Summer time iced tea for less calories add 1/2 the amount of sugar and slice 6 lemons and let sit fir 2 days in ice cold water in the fridge next for 1 gallon n add 1 scoop of tea and slice of orange or ginger in your canister..