Add a Photo

Photos (5)
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA

This is a great tea mix to have around the house and is so easy to make! You can keep this in your pantry and it usually lasts a few months which is great! They have all different kinds of flavored teas so you have many options to choose from. I have purchased this multiple times and will always keep it on the list to repurchase.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

4C Iced Tea is my absolutely favorite and the perfect summer drink. :) It is really sweet, but can always be watered down if you would like it to be. The good part of buying it this way is that it will last you for a pretty long time. Plus the price is good for something that tastes so good and lasts long.
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA

I always buy this and keep it in my cupboard. Whenever I run out of iced tea, I reach for this to make 2 quarts easily. I like that it comes with a tiny spoon that helps to measure out the right amount needed for that perfect flavor. I recommend this to anyone who likes iced tea!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bristol , CT

This is my favorite iced tea and I drink it all the time in the summer! My grandparents always used to have this at there house in the summer. It's very sweet and that's why I think I love it so much! It's also very inexpensive and lasts for quite a while!
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

I was plesently surprised it is both refreshing and so much easier and better than my own attempts. Iced Chain tea that I can make.
I wish I could enjoy plain ice water,or with a slice of lemon. I am not complaining. I am lucky to still swallow on my own.
annemarie p.
annemarie p.
Northampton, PA

This is my all time favorite out of all the powdered iced tea brands/flavours! It isn't overly sweet & doesn't make you think it's from a mix, it just tastes great!!! I recommend this over all powdered teas & most bottled ones also!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.

This product it's soo good. You can buy at at any super market.the only down side I see is that if you add to much of the powder at a small amount of water it will taste very sour. So my advice to you is to not add to much .
Michele S.
Michele S.

4C with lemon is my favorite iced tea! It's the only kind I buy since the flavor is so much like fresh brewed ice tea. I always have a pitcher in the fridge all summer long, the whole family loves it.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.

Yummy and comes with a free scoop, what more could you ask for? It''s great to make a pitcher of this to have in the fridge, and you can better control how sweet or not you like it because it's a mix!
Jess P.
Jess P.

I purchased on a whim because the normal brand I get was unavailable. It was more expensive then my usual product and I didn't really care for the taste. I would not purchase this product again.

Join Now