BY 4C #19 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

4C mark of quality. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cristina G.
Review for: Other more...
Easy to do it, we always got Iced tea on the fridge. Everybody likes this Iced tea here on the house! Its nice to offer to your guests. If you go to this brand website and subscribe they will send coupons on the mail for you! Really good, tasty and all the stores have it!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 4C Flavor Iced Tea Mix 92.8 oz lb lb more...
Iced tea is a must in my house and has always been since I was a little girl. I’ve never gotten any other brand or flavor because nothing tops this one. So refreshing and it’s a great alternative to soda and the rest of that junk.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
This is my family's go to iced tea when it's summer time. It's price great and tastes great so we stock up on it for the whole summer. It's so good and I love being able to make it as sweet as I want so I'll be buying it every summer and winter too.
China R.
Liberty, NY
Review for: 4C Flavor Iced Tea Mix 92.8 oz lb lb more...
This in the summer is great .! It’s one of the only things I like to drink sitting by the pool . This is the best one on the market . The packaging is colorful . I would buy it over and over again no questions asked
kaylan l.
Growing up this is the iced tea my mom would buy, the smell to me is just comforting.  With that said as an adult I cant drink this often as it doesn't actually taste like tea and it is so incredibly sweet.  One canister will last me months but I always keep it in my pantry.
Afton F.
Like the commercial says, 4c is refreshing and delicious. This is the only iced tea mix my mom would buy growing and it’s still the one I always reach for. It has the best flavor without being too strong or sweet.
Brittany B.
One of the best iced teas to have one a hot summers day in my opinion, I always keep one of these on hand although they don't last long in my house my fiance drinks it like water since this and the raspberry are his favorite and the price is great too, when I was younger we used to freeze them and make our own Popsicles!
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
A staple in my home. 4 and a half scoops and a splash of lemon juice makes my favorite thing to drink in the world thanks to this powder. I never go a day without it. I ALWAYS have this stocked in my house and think it is the bees knees. The flavor is great. Yea its not the healthiest drink in the world, but ill bet all my money its the tastiest.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I was plesently surprised it is both refreshing and so much easier and better than my own attempts. Iced Chain tea that I can make.
I wish I could enjoy plain ice water,or with a slice of lemon. I am not complaining. I am lucky to still swallow on my own.
Bellamy R.
4C has always been a family must have product I can usually find it in any store. I buy it at my corner store or target. It taste great ,easy to make. if you don't know there a little scoop inside and it have little guide in the back so you don't have to stress about making it bad. I would recommend for all!!!