Add a Photo

By 4C
#109 in Iced Tea
Green tea with honey & lemon flavor.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY

Love this tea! The packaging is simple but it stands out. The price works well for me too. I bought this product at a local supermarket.It's very tasty, especially with agave syrup. It's best iced! Would deff buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Marianne R.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon

I love green tea and when I found out there there was a powdered version I was so happy! Now i can make my green tea in the convenience of my own home and i can save on money doing it too!
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

This is my favorite type of green tea! Makes a lot an is a great price at Walmart. Kinda sweet, but not over powering. I find other green teas bitter or flavorless, but not 4c.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Great value for your money. I craved this pregnant. One of the few my midwife was ok with me drinking. Natural flavor not synthetic.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

Great taste, simple tea. I really enjoy it. It is a staple for my family. Awesome brand and a must try. Truly a great beverage
Moriah M.
Moriah M.

Constant in our house! Great flavor and my kids love it! Not too sweet like a lot of other concentrated powder drinks.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

This ice tea mix is perfect for warm weather with company over. It's delicious, has a fresh taste and isn't very sweet.
Donte H.
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ

Iced tea on the go. Mix with a bottle of water or go. Doesn't need any sugar.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX

Mmmm yes i love this green tea! Has the hit of honey flavor and makes you digest your food well! It also lets you go to the restroom at the right amount of times a day. I recommend! You can find them at Sams Club.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.

I have been using 4C Ice tea mix most of my life. My father drank it all the time. My son loves the 4C Green Ice tea. He drinks it every day. I love the Lager containers. I can only get them at Sam's Club at certain times of the year but they cost the same as a smaller can when I can get them About $6 a can.
brigette p.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL

I have not been able to track this down. Does anyone know where I can get some.