BY 4C

Green tea with honey & lemon flavor. see more...

• I have not been able to track this down. Does anyone know where I...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rahway, NJ
Foodie Expert
This product is extremely sweet. It's just been sitting in my cabinet for years because I can't deal with the sweetness of it. It's hard to capture the genuine green tea flavor in a powder mix, and 4c definitely encountered that issue because it tastes more like an iced back tea than a green tea.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this tea! The packaging is simple but it stands out. The price works well for me too. I bought this product at a local supermarket.It's very tasty, especially with agave syrup. It's best iced! Would deff buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Delaney L.
Delaney L.
westfield
I use this product quite often. It is a good flavor of green tea, not to overpowering, as long as you put in the right amount of powder. It is a great and easy alternative to water, just put some into your water bottle and your good to go
Marianne R.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
I love green tea and when I found out there there was a powdered version I was so happy! Now i can make my green tea in the convenience of my own home and i can save on money doing it too!
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Middlesex
Tasty, one of my faves, over some ice, kids  love it , very very very tasty, good value for yours money, my son and his friends really like that one, always keep some at the house
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
This is my favorite type of green tea! Makes a lot an is a great price at Walmart. Kinda sweet, but not over powering. I find other green teas bitter or flavorless, but not 4c.
Paige N.
Paige N.
Love this tea mix. I can actually use less than the given directions state and still enjoy this beverage. Mixes easily and is great chilled.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Foodie Expert
Great taste, simple tea. I really enjoy it. It is a staple for my family. Awesome brand and a must try. Truly a great beverage
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Great value for your money. I craved this pregnant. One of the few my midwife was ok with me drinking. Natural flavor not synthetic.
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Foodie Expert
Constant in our house! Great flavor and my kids love it! Not too sweet like a lot of other concentrated powder drinks.
brigette p.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
I have not been able to track this down. Does anyone know where I can get some.