BY 4C

Green tea with honey & lemon flavor. see more...

• I have not been able to track this down. Does anyone know where I...1 Answers
Delaney L.
westfield
I use this product quite often. It is a good flavor of green tea, not to overpowering, as long as you put in the right amount of powder. It is a great and easy alternative to water, just put some into your water bottle and your good to go
Carolina M.
Middlesex
Tasty, one of my faves, over some ice, kids  love it , very very very tasty, good value for yours money, my son and his friends really like that one, always keep some at the house
Brenda F.
Foodie Expert
I have been using 4C Ice tea mix most of my life. My father drank it all the time. My son loves the 4C Green Ice tea. He drinks it every day. I love the Lager containers. I can only get them at Sam's Club at certain times of the year but they cost the same as a smaller can when I can get them About $6 a can.
Samantha B.
Rahway, NJ
Foodie Expert
This product is extremely sweet. It's just been sitting in my cabinet for years because I can't deal with the sweetness of it. It's hard to capture the genuine green tea flavor in a powder mix, and 4c definitely encountered that issue because it tastes more like an iced back tea than a green tea.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this tea! The packaging is simple but it stands out. The price works well for me too. I bought this product at a local supermarket.It's very tasty, especially with agave syrup. It's best iced! Would deff buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
I love green tea and when I found out there there was a powdered version I was so happy! Now i can make my green tea in the convenience of my own home and i can save on money doing it too!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite type of green tea! Makes a lot an is a great price at Walmart. Kinda sweet, but not over powering. I find other green teas bitter or flavorless, but not 4c.
Cathy H.
Foodie Expert
I have tried this a couple of times and was please with the taste. Good alternative to sweet tea especially if you are switching to healthier drinks and still want sweetness.
Paige N.
Love this tea mix. I can actually use less than the given directions state and still enjoy this beverage. Mixes easily and is great chilled.
Elizabeth B.
Great value for your money. I craved this pregnant. One of the few my midwife was ok with me drinking. Natural flavor not synthetic.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
I have not been able to track this down. Does anyone know where I can get some.