Add a Photo

By 4C
#125 in Iced Tea
Green tea with honey & lemon flavor.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

This is my favorite type of green tea! Makes a lot an is a great price at Walmart. Kinda sweet, but not over powering. I find other green teas bitter or flavorless, but not 4c.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Great value for your money. I craved this pregnant. One of the few my midwife was ok with me drinking. Natural flavor not synthetic.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

Great taste, simple tea. I really enjoy it. It is a staple for my family. Awesome brand and a must try. Truly a great beverage
Kristina K.
Kristina K.

This ice tea mix is perfect for warm weather with company over. It's delicious, has a fresh taste and isn't very sweet.
Donte H.
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ

Iced tea on the go. Mix with a bottle of water or go. Doesn't need any sugar.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX

Mmmm yes i love this green tea! Has the hit of honey flavor and makes you digest your food well! It also lets you go to the restroom at the right amount of times a day. I recommend! You can find them at Sams Club.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.

I have been using 4C Ice tea mix most of my life. My father drank it all the time. My son loves the 4C Green Ice tea. He drinks it every day. I love the Lager containers. I can only get them at Sam's Club at certain times of the year but they cost the same as a smaller can when I can get them About $6 a can.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.

I have tried this a couple of times and was please with the taste. Good alternative to sweet tea especially if you are switching to healthier drinks and still want sweetness.
D I.
D I.

This is such an oldie but a goodie, one of the best iced teas i have had in a long time and very low priced as well
brigette p.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL

I have not been able to track this down. Does anyone know where I can get some.

Join Now