BY 4C #6 in Breadcrumbs

4C® Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
Meat Balls, Stuffings, Chicken, Cutlets, Casseroles, Vegetables, Seafood. see more...

• I use 4c bread crumbs for all sorts of cooking needs. I l...1 Answers
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Review for: Bread Crumbs 46 oz more...
Purchased this at Walmart because it was most affordable. This is my absolute favorite seasoning to use as bread crumbs. I’ll either use them for chicken strips or chicken parmigiana! I’ll either use them to bake the chicken parmigiana or fry it. Both give off the same type of flavoring with the bread crumbs. It’s an awesome seasoning!
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
This is the best bread crumbs there is. I’ve tried other brands and nothing compares to 4C. Whenever I make fried pork chops or chicken I use 4C and it always comes out amazing. Even when you oven fry your food using 4C it comes out great. I also use it in my meatloaf and meatballs. The only thing about 4C is that it never goes on sale, but it’s definitely worth every penny.
Jessica M.
I love this for breaking and frying both fish and chicken cutlets. While I wouldn't classify it as healthy, it's definitely an indulgence worth having from time to time. I buy this brand often.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
4C Breadcrumbs Seasoned are my favorite breadcrumbs because they taste amazing and are so versatile that they can be used in many recipes that call for breadcrumbs. I have used these for meatballs, fried chicken, eggplant parm, fried shrimp, stuffed mushrooms and stuffed peppers. The possibilities are endless with this great breadcrumbs! 5 STARS
Jenn G.
Nutley, NJ
I add about a cup of these in my homemade meatballs. I also use them as coating on fish. They have a great flavor and crisp up nicely when frying. They also do not burn quickly, which is great when frying fish.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
A must have for great Italian meatballs! I love the flavor it adds to any dish I use it in. I must go through a big can every month or so. Excellent for topping your homemade mac n cheese or making your meatloaf. Great flavor that really adds to your recipes!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually add a little extra parsley in to these breadcrumbs when I'm making chicken cutlets but that's just personal preference. I have never used another brand of bread crumbs aside from this in my life.
Cassandra B.
Finksburg, MD
Review for: 4C Bread Crumbs Seasoned 15 oz; 425 g more...
I always have a container of these in my pantry. I like to add fresh parmesan cheese to them and make my grandma's recipe for eggplant parmagiana. They are versatile and great for using as a binder anywhere you need to absorb a little moisture - meatloaf, burgers, crab cakes, meatballs.
Michele B.
Orange
Been using this for years. Love that it's already seasoned with just the right spices. Tastes great with water you put it on or in. The price is good for the size. Purchased from large chain food stores and variety stores. My go to brand. I use it quite often
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
This is one of the greatest seasoned bread crumbs ever made. Is a fantastic option for your breaded meat/chicken recipes. A delightful italian taste makes.this one the top.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I use 4c bread crumbs for all sorts of cooking needs. I love them for their versatility. They are great to add to recipes. I use them to coat items for backing (like my baked "fried" chicken). Great flavor.