4C Breadcrumbs Japanese Style Panko Seasoned uploaded by Denise B.4C Breadcrumbs Japanese Style Panko Seasoned uploaded by Kayla B.

BY 4C #10 in Breadcrumbs

4C®.Japanese Style Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs.
Light & Crispy.
Chicken, Seafood, Vegetables, Stuffings, Cutlets, Meat Balls, Chicken, Casserole. see more...

Gabriela N.
Previously, when a recipe called for bread crumbs, I used the "regular" style. At some point, I learned of Panko bread crumbs. I tried them and liked the result.

This brand is the one that I normally use. I like its texture--the end result is rather crunchy! I have used it primarily with chicken and fish and have been very satisfied with the result of food preparation.

So, for me, a good investment at the grocery store. . . .
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
I use this panko to make homemade wings and the result is amazing. This panko is crunchy and the seasoning is right on point to make the perfect wings. I do the recipe in the back of the container and works wonderfully. ❤❤❤
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
for starters my mom put me on this , she uses this to make pollo empanizado which i love i use to even eat the bread crumbs alone , it gives it a great taste and they come in various sizes
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
I love Panko bread crumbs, they are super crispy and can be used on anything you're going to fry or bake. Casserole crusts, fried chicken, deep fried vegetables. I prefer to use these over regular breed crumbs any day!
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
They were ok not my favorite the flavor was just bland to me I usually add some garlic and other seasonings to jazz it up on the other hand when you use the to fry they give the food a perfect crunch
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Eh honestly I wasn't the biggest fan of these. We decided to try cutlets with this type of breadcrumb but I thought it was a little too much crunch. I'll stick to my Italian seasoning.
Tricia C.
Sherman, TX
4C offers an inexpensive alternative here. Their panko bread crumbs preform as well as the higher priced products out there. Great when you want that extra texture and crunch. Got two canisters for 3 bucks, great deal
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Best breadcrumbs out there! Light and still crips, not lumpy or as heavy as they other breadcrumbs out there. I mainly use this for fish and vegetables.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Great crunch love this stuff always has amazing flavor adds the perfect crib to my chicken or fish absolutely love these bread crumbs
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I love Panko bread crumbs. I can use the bread crumbs with anything like fried chicken, deep fried vegetables and etc..........