48 Pack Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle 30 Each uploaded by M M.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle uses unique technology to deliver deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you'd expect from Glide. Experience the Glide Difference. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.Patented... see more...

Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I hate putting fingers in my mouth. I wont lick my fingers clean from eating chips or wings I just simply go wash them and these are perfect for people who dont like to put their fingers in their mouth. the angled picks are perfect for the hard to reach areas in your mouth. They dont fray or get stuck in your teeth, they dont leave strings behind like some other floss picks I have used did in the past. the sharp tip on the other end is perfect to get stuff out of your teeth when floss doesnt work. like popcorn
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love these because they work great and are affordable. They do a great job and even have a pick attached to it. The floss hold up well and has never broken. I continually buy them at Walmart because the price is lower. Recommend for all that are looking for a great floss.
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
Love love these floss sticks! It's not hard to floss the hard to reach teeth and it glides in between my teeth easily! They don't hurt my gum, unlike other brands that make my gums bleed! These sill always be my go to!
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
These help get in hard to reach places that make flossing difficult. Also the cute pick design makes it kind of fun to floss! It is very effective and makes dental care a breeze! Will definitely buy again!
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
These picks are great. They work so well and so easily. I initially purchased them to have in my purse/at my office but they have actually replaced the floss in our bathrooms now, too! Love them!
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
I keep a bag of these in my book bag at all times so that throughout the day I can keep my teeth flossed. Flossing is something that I constantly forgot to do in the past, but having these with me make it easy stay on top of my dental hygiene. The one thing that I don't like about these is that I have to go through about 3 or 4 picks to make through my entire mouth because they constantly break
Catherine R.
I like these floss picks a lot. They do a good job of getting between my teeth, even the hard to floss back ones. I like that they are much easier to use than traditional floss. It really keeps me from skipping flossing. I use these in the morning and evening. I also like the pick on the end. It helps get anything caught in your teeth quickly.
Ashton N.
These are very handy to have in your purse or make up bag. These making flossing so much easier. The only thing I don't like is that the floss shreds fairly fast. I usually use about four of these to get me through flossing my whole mouth. They do work well and make it easier to get back in hard to reach places
Tanaya P.
This is the only way i can floss my kids teeth when they were toddlers. Their teeth were very close together and it was very hard to get the floss in and out. I'm glad I found this product. I also told my dad who hated flossing. He tried it once and was hooked. This is a must for people who hate flossing.
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
I always gloss my teeth because I hate having dirty teeth and I love using floss picks! My dentist recommended them because I hated flossing my teeth before. I use them twice a day and leave my mouth with a little extra mint! I would also recommend these to many.