479° Popcorn 479° Popcorn, Black Truffle + White Cheddar, 0.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)

BY 479° POPCORN

Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
The absolute BEST popcorn! The flavor is amazing...I love truffle-flavored anything & this popcorn delivers! I've tried other brands of truffle popcorn but this is my favorite.
Natalie J.
I absolutely love this popcorn. The flavor is very savory and not too overpowering. If you are not sure if you'd like truffles, I'd suggest trying this product.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
This brand of popcorn is so delicious. I haven't been able to find it locally. I received it in my love with food box and instantly fell in love.
Sweta S.
Bellevue, WA
I love truffle flavor and cheese just adds bonus to the taste to just melt in my mouth when popped in my mouth
Tina S.
This was an ok snack my friend had me try it's not something I would grab but I would share with a friend again
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
El mejor popcorn q he probado en toda mi vida su sabor es muy diferente y de verdad q es delicioso
Briar D.
Is this good?
Arlenis G.
Do you recommend it to me? Why?
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I don't why I am asking this, but is the popcorn black,lol ?