MakeupCosmetic Setsbeauty runway
($45 Value) 53 Pc Cosmetic Set, Essentials

($45 Value) Beauty Runway 53 Pc Cosmetic Set, Essentials

by beauty runway

Set the stage for a beautiful you with this Beauty Runway 53-Piece Cosmetic Set. This gorgeous palette of colors has got you covered to accent the natural features of your eyes, cheeks, brows, lips and lashes. Even out your skin tone with the color corrector, add a touch of color to your complexion with the blush, and play up your eyes for any occasion. This ladies' makeup kit also puts the power in your hands with a wide array of makeup tools to create subtle accents by day and dazzling glamor by night. This set is an excellent starter collection or a supplement to your existing beauty supplies.

$45 value ladies makeup set&; 53-pieces total for face, eyes and lips; Contains - color corrector and blush, eye shadow, lip gloss, lipstick, brow gel, face highlighter and more; Beauty tools for the entire face are included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ($45 Value) Beauty Runway 53 Pc Cosmetic Set, Essentials!
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this whole set for Christmas last year and it got backed up and put away. I finally got it out to use. The eyeshadows are Smoky and pretty. The lipstick is a nice color, and the mascara is great for every day wear. I really like it!! I can’t wait to try the eyeliners and the corrector stuff w the blushes.
Austin, TX
I got this for Christmas and I love it it comes with a lot of stuff. The eyeshadow is not the best but it works so I recommend it because it has color corrector eyebrow stuff highlighter and all of that goodies but the eyeshadow can be used as glitter shadows
The color and correct is nice for under the eyes/dark circles. My only problem with the color and corrector in this kit: the color range.
Well worth the money and have a little of everything a make up palette all in one I have a big basket of all my make ups a little of everything
Very cheap brushes . Amazing brow pomade . The eye shadow wasn't the best . I bought this item a day or two after Christmas so it was pretty cheap .
hey
A lot of this are good products it was a Christmas gift. I let my friends use it when the need a touch up in school or something and they haven't complained about it being two bad.
Morristown
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very good 👌 I love it I haven't had any allergic reaction to it at all, the only thing that bothers me is the small beauty blender that goes with the color correction palette, it doesn't come out easy when you try to put some on.

Looking for your answer?