BY MEHRON

4.5 oz of Mehron Latex Liquid see more...

Buy on Amazon
ed3n17 H.
Converse
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super user friendly and easy to clean product ! For my first time using it I was blown away by how easy it was to use and once you get the hand of it pretty much mess free ! Nicely priced for what you get ! Recommend highly
Melyssa V.
This is one of my halloween/Zombie fest go-tos ! I absolutely have to have it!!! It dries and holds so well, that it makes creating those deep gory cuts or battle wounds so much easier and look so much more real!
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
I honestly love to use this product for Halloween! The smell of it is horrible but what latex smell isn’t 😂 it’s easy to apply I usually apply it with a sponge ! It met my expectations and I will buy again
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Liquid latex is like magic gold to those who enjoy doing special effects makeup and I always am creating looks with it. You can pick it up at just about any Halloween store, I personally go to Spirit Halloween. Howeverit will run you about $6 for a measly 1oz bottle. It does last me quite a long time though about 2 years worth but be sure you close the lid correctly or you'll just waste what you have after your done using it the first application. When applying it make sure the surface is washed well (free of any oil as well) and dry or else it will not go on properly. It can be a pain to get off but a good scrubbing does the job in a pinch but a less abrasive way to remove it is using baby oil. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is doing their own Halloween special effects makeup.

*this is one of the looks I created using this liquid latex product.
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing!!! I'm just getting started in SFX makeup but I heard this was the best liquid latex out there and so far I am definitely impressed!! Goes on white and dries clear. I had no problems with layering and adding tissue. It adheres to skin really well. I used it to make flesh cuts and it did not disappoint. I got mine on Amazon but you can also get it on their website. I will definitely be purchasing again!!
Bonnie S.
Oregon
I love doing my special effects makeup. Also this latex is afforable and holds up well. For example this look I did. I would love to be doing more looks like this one in the future.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
Liquid latex gets me so excited for Halloween! I can create so many different fantasy and scary creation with this affordable product! I go through many bottles during this Halloween season because of all the looks I create!!
Shaylee N.
Lehi, UT
as an SFX makeup artist, this is probably my FAVORITE liquid latex to go to. the scent is a bit strong at times, but i feel as though this is the easiest to work with. especially when doing more complicated halloween looks.
Melissa R.
Strasburg, VA
I used this my very first time using liquid latex and it was very easy to use. It dried down well and allowed me to create a very realistic wound. I would definitely use it again.
Dacoda S.
Pelham, AL
I used this to make my boyfriend into the joker one year. It is pretty easy to use, has a slight learning curve but you can do it. It was easy to obtain and not too expensive.
Stacy M.
Is this similar to the type used in nail art?
Chahinez T.