4.5 Oz Latex Liquid

by Mehron

4.5 oz of Mehron Latex Liquid

Where can I get this ?
Is this similar to the type used in nail art?
Start your review of 4.5 Oz Latex Liquid!
I heard about this product from other influencers and its highly recommended by every single one. You can't go.wrong with Mehron products. This is so much better then the cheap stuff and it worth getting. Definitely will be purchasing again for more of my creative looks.
Marysville
Purchased at: Amazon
This liquid latex is really easy to work with. Awesome for making all kinds of looks and effects. You can make wounds, scars and prosthetic pieces very easily with this and some tissue or cotton. Highly recommend.
4.5 Oz Latex Liquid uploaded by Heather D.
4.5 Oz Latex Liquid uploaded by Heather D.
I love using this to make sfx and Halloween looks. I still need more practice with it, but I can say that this holds great. It will last all Halloween night until you remove it.
Amelia, OH
4.5 Oz Latex Liquid uploaded by Faith M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This liquid latex is amazing. It dries clear (if you bought the clear version) rather than some sort of unwanted tint, the smell isn't unbearable, and adheres wonderfully. It is on the pricier side, but the product is well worth the price. I honestly cant really think of anything negative to say about it, it's that good!
This is one of my halloween/Zombie fest go-tos ! I absolutely have to have it!!! It dries and holds so well, that it makes creating those deep gory cuts or battle wounds so much easier and look so much more real!
Peoria, IL
I honestly love to use this product for Halloween! The smell of it is horrible but what latex smell isn’t 😂 it’s easy to apply I usually apply it with a sponge ! It met my expectations and I will buy again
Reading, PA
4.5 Oz Latex Liquid uploaded by Katie M.
Liquid latex is like magic gold to those who enjoy doing special effects makeup and I always am creating looks with it. You can pick it up at just about any Halloween store, I personally go to Spirit Halloween. Howeverit will run you about $6 for a measly 1oz bottle. It does last me quite a long time though about 2 years worth but be sure you close the lid correctly or you'll just waste what you have after your done using it the first application. When applying it make sure the surface is washed well (free of any oil as well) and dry or else it will not go on properly. It can be a pain to get off but a good scrubbing does the job in a pinch but a less abrasive way to remove it is using baby oil. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is doing their own Halloween special effects makeup. *this is one of the looks I created using this liquid latex product.
Amazing!!! I'm just getting started in SFX makeup but I heard this was the best liquid latex out there and so far I am definitely impressed!! Goes on white and dries clear. I had no problems with layering and adding tissue. It adheres to skin really well. I used it to make flesh cuts and it did not disappoint. I got mine on Amazon but you can also get it on their website. I will definitely be purchasing again!!
Abita Springs
Definitely one of the better liquid latexes I’ve used. It is super easy to use and take off. It is a little pricey and in a smaller size than I would like. But each to their own. I would definitely recommend this to other cosplayers.
greenville, ms
Liquid latex gets me so excited for Halloween! I can create so many different fantasy and scary creation with this affordable product! I go through many bottles during this Halloween season because of all the looks I create!!