44943980-WM-NIK uploaded by Erin W.

BY OPI

44943980-WM-NIK see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leah T.
I love the OPI polishes! We use them at the salon I work at and our clients are always satisfied! The polish goes on very smooth and doesn't look to thick by the time your done. Overall the polish lasts 2-3 weeks but I have gotten mine to last up to 4!
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I may be a little biase here since I own over 300 OPI nail polish is but I swear by OPI it doesn’t damage my nails it’s easy to soak off as it states on the bottle unlike other products where you have to literally file it off with your nail to OPI is just a great product overall some may say it’s a little pricey but you never get to the end of the bottle so it’s worth the $10 investment and if you buy it right at Sally’s when they do the buy one get one free once a month and it’s definitely worth every penny
Quinn P.
I am a manicure junkie, I get a gel manicure once I think every 2 weeks. personally, OPI gel polish works best for my nails, it protects and hardens my nails and keeps them from breaking which is a huge plus. before I started getting my nails done with gel they were brittle, ugly, and broke all the time. I Highly recommend this product to others with nail issues.
Lindsay S.
Wyoming
This gel nail polish is amazing. This product us high shine, and lasts three to four weeks without chipping. This product us so user friendly anybody coulkd apply. I love this line if gel polish and would recommend it to anybody that wants long lasting polish.
Becca G.
St. Petersburg
Love this nail polish. I have long nails and this helps them a lot. It stays on for a long time and protects my long nails. I rarely have any chips with this polish. They feel stronger and I don't have to worry about them breaking. The color is also great.
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
I love gel polish. It is so long lasting and doesn’t chip off. I bought this at Walmart for a friend to do since she had the light and everything needed. I was really happy with how it turned out. I use this product often. I would highly recommend gel polish to others!
Corporate M.
Pottstown, PA
OPI gel products never let me down!!! I have tried other brands, but they never live up to OPI. I purchased several colors from Amazon and I use them often. Sometimes it is difficult to tell the true color and opacity of the color based on the label.
Penny D.
Ypsilanti
I LOVE LOVE LOVE OPI gel colors! The color options are pretty much endless, and vibrant. You typically only need 1-2 coats. It'll last for 2 weeks-easy! It goes on so smooth and leaves a gorgeous shine that never dulls. OPI quality is unmatched!
Taylor W.
Glenn Dale, MD
OPI is one of the leading nails brands for a reason.
I️ get mine from TJ Maxx, to save a little money. You get it for half the price! Their gel line gives you such long lasting nail color, it’s amazing. I️ absolutely love this product. 12/10
Brianna S.
Kokomo, IN
I use this is the salon to keep nails and toes absolutely beautiful for weeks at a time. I buy it from a store called CosmoProf. It is very easy to use and stays on very well. I recommend it to all of my friends and family (;