43" Sharp LED 1080p HDTV

by Sharp

The LC-43LE551U is an LED TV that delivers legendary AQUOS picture quality, with AquoMotion 120 Refresh Rate for precision clarity during fast-motion scenes and 4 million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio. The AQUOS panel's advanced pixel structure gives you crystal clear picture, brilliant color, and captivating detail.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 43" Sharp LED 1080p HDTV!
How would you rate this product?
Aliso Viejo, CA
Great picture that has lasted for over 6 years now. It doesn't have the latest technology but it's perfect for the occasional TV watching we do. This TV was at the top when we purchased it years ago and I'm happy to report that it has not disappointed in picture quality or sound. It is worth noting that we mainly watch kids cartoons and shows so if you were expecting cinema like picture quality you might be disappointed.
Gulfport, MS
I love my Sharp 43” screen with 4K technology. My smart tv has really come in handy. The colors are very crisp and bright. Clear picture. Not too pricey. I highly recommend it and would buy again!!! Thanks!
Morrisville, VT
I love this tv. Where I live the apartment is not overly big so this tv gives you that big feel without making the room look to small! I also love all the apps that you can get with this tv and again I am a bargain shopper so I got mine on Black Friday and paid about $250 for it I don’t call that bad at all!
Picture quality is crisp and contrast is strong. Closed captioning can be turned on/off easily and picture quality can be adjusted between tv and games. Has a timer and simple remote. Nice size to see anywhere in the room but not so large it looks like you're showing off.
I love this television. I got a great deal on black Friday and was so happy with my purchase. The last TV I had didn't have good speakers, but this one does! The picture is great and the set up was simple. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice size TV but doesn't have a ton of money.
Lexington, SC
We bought this TV for our guest bedroom. After some hassle trying to set it up and hook it up with our directv, the picture is great. the speakers, like most flat screens leave something to be desired
For the price, the quality in this television is very good. I wish I would have purchased a larger size but for a smaller, compact area the size is ideal for the needs I have. Only downfall is the picture can be too dim while viewing at an angle other than straight on.
Sault S Marie, MI
I like the size and picture you are sitting right straight in front of it. The clarity is so amazing. I can see peoples pores and small pimples. Its big enough for my living room. Its a good size, not too big or not too small. It works perfectly for our family.
Husband bought a couple of these from black Friday was a good deal and they seem to work fine. better picture then the cheaper crappier brands
Paducah, KY
Picture is perfect!!! Not bad price quality great!!! Easy to to connect n hook up to my other devices..sound is great love the stlye

Looking for your answer?