43" Sharp LED 1080p HDTV

BY SHARP

The LC-43LE551U is an LED TV that delivers legendary AQUOS picture quality, with AquoMotion 120 Refresh Rate for precision clarity during fast-motion scenes and 4 million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio. The AQUOS panel's advanced pixel structure gives you crystal clear picture, brilliant color, and captivating detail. see more...

43" Sharp LED 1080p HDTV
Sarah B.
I love this television. I got a great deal on black Friday and was so happy with my purchase. The last TV I had didn't have good speakers, but this one does! The picture is great and the set up was simple. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice size TV but doesn't have a ton of money.
Kara H.
Lexington, SC
We bought this TV for our guest bedroom. After some hassle trying to set it up and hook it up with our directv, the picture is great. the speakers, like most flat screens leave something to be desired
Shannon D.
For the price, the quality in this television is very good. I wish I would have purchased a larger size but for a smaller, compact area the size is ideal for the needs I have. Only downfall is the picture can be too dim while viewing at an angle other than straight on.
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
I like the size and picture you are sitting right straight in front of it. The clarity is so amazing. I can see peoples pores and small pimples. Its big enough for my living room. Its a good size, not too big or not too small. It works perfectly for our family.
kira f.
Husband bought a couple of these from black Friday was a good deal and they seem to work fine. better picture then the cheaper crappier brands
Melinda H.
Paducah, KY
Picture is perfect!!! Not bad price quality great!!! Easy to to connect n hook up to my other devices..sound is great love the stlye
kate f.
Edgerton, WI
Great picture, I am impressed with the quality. Was not a smart tv, but we have roku so we did not want that feature.
MISTY K.
Riverside, MO
The picture is great and the sound is amazing. It was also very easy to attached to our wall mount.
Vanessa Y.
Laurelton, NY
I purchased the 43inch sharp Roku smart TV during black Friday sale.
the TV quality is amazing.