Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesAmana
42 cu ft Front-Load Washer with High-Efficiency Wash System

4.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer with High-Efficiency Wash System

This 4.2 cu. ft. Amana® Front-Load Washer comes with a High-Efficiency Wash System for optimal cleaning performance. With the Automatic Fabric Softener Dispenser, there's one less thing to remember on laundry day. Just fill it, pick your settings, press START, then walk away.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer with High-Efficiency Wash System!
How would you rate this product?
Angela R.
Billings, MT
4.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer with High-Efficiency Wash System I do like this. I don't like they way the dirt sticks to the seal though. They should be built better on the inside. I do like the different sizes of washes you can do.
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
Good washer! I use it at work and haven’t had any issues. It handles sheets and towels well

Looking for your answer?