41oz Glass Jar Candle Gardenia Lotus - Opalhouse

4.1oz Glass Jar Candle Gardenia Lotus - Opalhouse

Fill your abode with sweet fragrances of nature with the Gardenia Lotus Glass Jar Candle from Opalhouse™. Infused with the mesmerizing scents of gardenia flowers topped with the fresh fragrances of blooming lotuses, this scented jar candle creates a pleasant ambiance in your living space. Poured in a clear glass jar with a golden lid, this lidded glass jar candle burns with a serene flame and brings eye-catching appeal to your home decor. This is your house. Where you create spaces as bold as your spirit. Collect objects as inspired as your dreams. Find pieces that remind you of every place you've been. Discover stories to inspire everywhere you have yet to go. This is Opalhouse. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4.1oz Glass Jar Candle Gardenia Lotus - Opalhouse!
How would you rate this product?
Madissen G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
4.1oz Glass Jar Candle Gardenia Lotus - Opalhouse uploaded by Madissen G.
The smell of this candle is only okay for me. I'm not a huge fan. I'm not a huge fan of floral scents in general, but this one would probably please those that are. I mostly am a fan of the design of the container itself. The gold top and cute label make the candle look nice.

Looking for your answer?