Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips
40W T9 Cool White Circline Fluorescent

40W T9 Cool White Circline Fluorescent

by Philips

Philips Linear Fluorescent bulbs offer long life and energy savings in an environmentally responsible light bulb. They come in Soft and Cool white, Natural light and Daylight Deluxe colors to help create the mood you desire in the room.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 40W T9 Cool White Circline Fluorescent!
Kristina  P.
Bangor, MI
Use these in my kitchen! Great lighting every time! Long lasting and found generally at any big box or hardware store! Easy to replace too! Always affordable!
Alexis A.
NashvilleTN
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this brand for my home care needs. They are great quality at a fair price. It leaves my house in great condition, and I use it regularly. They are reputable and have been around awhile. I would recommend this product to others.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
I have these light bulbs all throughout my home and they keep my home very well lit and they last very long.
Brielle K.
West Chester, PA
Purchased at: Target
I have a circle LED light in my room and i love it it’s great lighting almost a natural lighting in your room great to do makeup and good selfie lighting.
Madi S.
Ford City
Perfect lighting to do my makeup. It’s bright but not blinding and it lasts a long time
SARAH A.
Love everything hue! Our entire house is on this system and my family and I as well as all of our friends are obsessed
Floryder B.
Bronx, NY
Have this in my kitchen this light last long time Pros great product Con can be expensive
Kathryn C.
I love led because it is bright and better than light bulbs. Pro is it light ups your room. Con is it is too bring sometimes. Some brands are expensive including philips. Yes I do recommend
Briona P.
Rockmart, GA
Lighting is very important when recording. Led lights are needed for clarity. The light can get a little hot so you need a little fan as well it’s not too expensive to but. I recommend this to anyone who want to be a blogger.
Eryn C.
Grass Valley, CA
It only lasted a year and now can't find it anywhere... I think it was a waste of time and money. I have spent more money trying to replace the whole thing

Looking for your answer?