40ct Fashion Red Green Gold Shatterproof Christmas Ornament Set - Wondershop uploaded by Claire M.

BY WONDERSHOP

40ct Fashion Red Green Gold Shatterproof Christmas Ornament Set - Wondershop Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I got these as a gift and my daughter absolutely loves them. I think they're very pretty when you have the tree lights on him and you see all the glitter sparkle in off of them. They are really cute ornaments and would look really cute on any tree.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
I love the 40ct Fashion Red Green Gold Shatterproof ornaments set on my tree! They are stylish but at same time not costly to decorate! The best part is that I would not have to worry if the ornaments would break because it is shatter proof.
Claire M.
These ornaments are beautiful! I bought them at Target, and they were a great deal! They really are shatterproof, plus they're the perfect size! I just wish they came with hooks, rather than string! I'd buy again!
Juana G.
Really like that they are shatterproof wirh 2 kids in the house and a dog they are perfect. No need to worry if they get dropped they wont break. They are also beautiful
Cameron F.
My wife and I got the blue and silver version of this and we love them. They are very pretty and since we have cats the shatterproof is a must.
Lorene N.
West Valley City
In My house with large dogs, mischievous cats, and a 5 year old with more energy than the battery bunny, shatterproof is the only way to go!