404 Greige Garden uploaded by ♔ R.404 Greige Garden uploaded by IRAM S.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen 404 Greige Garden see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this nail polish strictly because it was the only one in the drugstore in the exact shade I wanted (which ended up being Water Color). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product as I haven't been having luck with nail polishes lately. I'm on a budget and think anything more than $10 is crazy to pay for nail polish, so this was on the upper end of my budget. But I've found it is worth it. This polish has a wider, thicker brush, requiring fewer swipes to coat even a wider nail like the thumb. The polish itself is smooth and lush so that depending on how you apply, you may not even need a second coat. It's a little tricky to get the right amount on the brush: sometimes it's too much, so when you wipe against the bottle opening, then it's too little. But it doesn't dry so fast that if you don't get the right amount on the nail, you can't add to it without having different layers show up. But it dries just quickly enough; it doesn't remain sticky and easy to mess up for hours like some cheaper brands. And it feels so light I forget I'm even wearing nail polish. This stuff is so smooth, shiny, and, well - polished! - that I didn't even use a top coat the first time I wore it. And it held up for a few days before starting to chip! (I bite my nails and forget I'm wearing polish, so this probably contributed to the chipping, otherwise I bet it'd stay put even longer.) It doesn't look dull over time, either; 5-ish days in, and it's still shiny and maintains its hue. I've never had a professional manicure (just not a big girly-girl), so I can't speak for its "salon manicure" claim, but I will assert that this is the best drugstore nail polish I've used!
IRAM S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favourite nail polishes!! They do not chip, smudge or peel and last for days. The brush is so convenient and super dense so makes it easier to coat the full nail in one application. The best part is that these polishes come in a wide range of colours, making it even more fun!Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this nail polish color! I stole it from my mom and I am not giving it back ever. Sally Hansen nail polish has a long lasting finish. I am honestly so rough on my nails, I use my hands every day for work so a manicure lasts a week if I am lucky... I love that Sally Hansen lasts. It is never clumpy, even if you have had it for awhile. Some colors allow for one coat of application which is genious and I am obsessed with their brush, it is soft but short and wide so it makes painting your nails so quick!
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at the drug store a while back and i absolutely  loved it , as a fall product or color which ever you want to call it , i usually have my nails VERY long and i can say this covered my nails evenly and easily  , i didnt have to wait that long for it to dry , so i would recommend it for those who cant sit still that long for it to dry (cause neither can I) , DEFINENTLY a must have color for the fall AND winter .
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love anything by sally hansen. Drys so so fast and looks great! Most of my other nail polish smudges even if i let it dry for a long time. This nail polish does not do that. It lasts a long time too. I would recommend.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
♔ R.
Lexington, SC
Let me start off by saying these polishes are great and LOVVEEE the brushes its thick and literally in 2 swipes on each fingernail you have covered the entire nail. I feel like Sally Hasen did a great job on this product the package is cute and would recommend this product to family and friends.
Or K.
I paint my nails at home a good amount of the time and Sally Hansen is one of the polishes I like best. First off I like the consistency. Some nail polishes just don't do the job and require way too many layers to look like the actual color. However with Sally Hansen I will only need to use one or two layers and be satisfied. I think the price range is relatively affordable.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail polish! I really like this color and tend to use it a lot. Very affordable and worth the price. Easy to apply without any strikes.  The color looks beautiful. I recommend you give it a try for sure!  It always makes my nails
Megan G.
Phoenix
Love this color for fall. I always get compliments when I wear it and it goes with just about everything. In regards to quality - this product line tends to be superior to most nail polishes, I've noticed that it stays on for a while - especially in a career where I use my hands a lot/ wash them frequently making it more difficult to polish to stay on.