404 Greige Garden uploaded by IRAM S.404 Greige Garden uploaded by ♔ R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen 404 Greige Garden see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I bought this nail polish strictly because it was the only one in the drugstore in the exact shade I wanted (which ended up being Water Color). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product as I haven't been having luck with nail polishes lately. I'm on a budget and think anything more than $10 is crazy to pay for nail polish, so this was on the upper end of my budget. But I've found it is worth it. This polish has a wider, thicker brush, requiring fewer swipes to coat even a wider nail like the thumb. The polish itself is smooth and lush so that depending on how you apply, you may not even need a second coat. It's a little tricky to get the right amount on the brush: sometimes it's too much, so when you wipe against the bottle opening, then it's too little. But it doesn't dry so fast that if you don't get the right amount on the nail, you can't add to it without having different layers show up. But it dries just quickly enough; it doesn't remain sticky and easy to mess up for hours like some cheaper brands. And it feels so light I forget I'm even wearing nail polish. This stuff is so smooth, shiny, and, well - polished! - that I didn't even use a top coat the first time I wore it. And it held up for a few days before starting to chip! (I bite my nails and forget I'm wearing polish, so this probably contributed to the chipping, otherwise I bet it'd stay put even longer.) It doesn't look dull over time, either; 5-ish days in, and it's still shiny and maintains its hue. I've never had a professional manicure (just not a big girly-girl), so I can't speak for its "salon manicure" claim, but I will assert that this is the best drugstore nail polish I've used!
IRAM S.
My all time favourite nail polishes!! They do not chip, smudge or peel and last for days. The brush is so convenient and super dense so makes it easier to coat the full nail in one application. The best part is that these polishes come in a wide range of colours, making it even more fun!Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased this product at the drug store a while back and i absolutely  loved it , as a fall product or color which ever you want to call it , i usually have my nails VERY long and i can say this covered my nails evenly and easily  , i didnt have to wait that long for it to dry , so i would recommend it for those who cant sit still that long for it to dry (cause neither can I) , DEFINENTLY a must have color for the fall AND winter .
♔ R.
Lexington, SC
Let me start off by saying these polishes are great and LOVVEEE the brushes its thick and literally in 2 swipes on each fingernail you have covered the entire nail. I feel like Sally Hasen did a great job on this product the package is cute and would recommend this product to family and friends.
Megan G.
Phoenix
Love this color for fall. I always get compliments when I wear it and it goes with just about everything. In regards to quality - this product line tends to be superior to most nail polishes, I've noticed that it stays on for a while - especially in a career where I use my hands a lot/ wash them frequently making it more difficult to polish to stay on.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
I have this exact bottle at home and i enjoy painting my nails with it all the time ! My only thing with it though is that sometimes it gets watery even if you shake it a bit. Most of the times you're gonna need more than one coat. Ive bought them in CVS and i think I'm going to check out some other brands just to keep my insight open to new ideas.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great nail polish! I really like this color and tend to use it a lot. Very affordable and worth the price. Easy to apply without any strikes.  The color looks beautiful. I recommend you give it a try for sure!  It always makes my nails
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
Great products at a great price.  The nail colors I buy from Walmart are long lasting and they have a decent amount of colors to choose from.  I like how many fun and different colors they have to offer.  I also use the clear polish as a top coat over my nail color.
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Sally Hansen has great pigmented polishes their perfect this color looks so nice and shiny met all my expectations have used many of times on clients affordable and fun
Destiny C.
Independence
I️ love this nail polish. I️ think it always look great and turns out well on the nails. I️t drys fast and doesn’t clump so it’s very easy to use. I️ts also affordable in the cheaper range for better nail polish. I️ usually get mine at target because that’s one of my favorite stores.