Home & GardenLightingLight Bulbsnone
40 W (60 W) Medium base (E26) Pleasant light Globe

40 W (60 W) Medium base (E26) Pleasant light Globe

by none

#15 in Light Bulbs

Philips 40W dimmable halogen globe provides soft pleasant light. An energy saving alternative to a 40W standard incandescent, it has no mercury, can last up to 2.3 years* and has an estimated yearly energy cost of $4.82**.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 40 W (60 W) Medium base (E26) Pleasant light Globe!
Aimee L.
Romney, WV
I still prefer the old school light bulbs to the new ones there just better and also a heck of alot cheaper than the other one's but these are getting harder and harder to find so guess I better get hip to the new things lol
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
When I found how cost effective and long lasting LED bulbs were supposed to be, I decided that we would switch all of our bulbs to them eventually. I was very pleased to review these Globe LEDs when they were offered by the Spark team. First of all, they are very attractive. I decided to try them in our ceilng fan and I loved the look. These are supposed to be the equivalent of a 40 watt bulb when only using 3, how wonderful is that. Based on the light fixture being on 3 hours a day, which ours is not, the year cost of using these bulbs is only 36 cents! And again, with the 3 hours a day figure,
lesly P.
keller
I actually have this one in my room right now and it makes my room look really nice because of the setting of how bright the light is and it’s pretty cheap for how good it is in the quality and it less pretty long because after six months at birth tout
Dama Q.
Last for months and they are very bright and give off good lighting. Easy to screw on and off. They are a bit small, so is often better used on lamps.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,071 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These lights are very energy efficient. I have a long working life. You will save money on your power bill by using these lights right here.
Victoria M.
Branson, MO
Exceptional lighting that doesn't give me a headache like some others I have tried. Affordable and really last a reasonably long amount of time. Good for most all lighting situations. Would recommend.
Criselda M.
Vista, CA
I gave it a three start just because the light bulb doesn’t last very long. I have to keep switching them every few months.
Elizabeth E.
It’s a light bulb . It does what it is supposed to do . Keep the room lit up so I can see . I guess I would recommend it
Makaylea P.
Flint, MI
I love having these in my bathroom. As a woman you know how it is to need bright lights for makeup or even doing your hair. These works just as good as a ring light.
Brie L.
My mom she always buy this product because she say this is the best it's true so I recommend this product is the best for home

Looking for your answer?