Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsPhilips
40 W (60 W) Candelabra base (E12) Blunt Tip Candle

40 W (60 W) Candelabra base (E12) Blunt Tip Candle

by Philips

#13 in Light Bulbs

Philips 40W dimmable halogen candle provides bright sparkling light. An energy saving alternative to a 60W standard incandescent, it has no mercury, can last up to 2.3 years* and has an estimated yearly energy cost of $4.82**.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 40 W (60 W) Candelabra base (E12) Blunt Tip Candle!
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
These last a long time but next time I purchase replacements, I need to pay more attention to which bulbs are warm and which ones are cool. My chandelier is currently mismatched it’s some warm and some cool but the room is well lit!
Lisa F.
I LOVE THEM!!! Especially the dimmable ones in the dining room. They give off a glowing sharp light that looks amazing against the crystals on my chandelier. I was hesitant at first because of the extra cost, but I’m glad I splurged
Harriet B.
Hickory, NC
My living room ceiling fan uses these bulbs. They work great! Nice and bright but not glaringly bright. They look nice too. Not too expensive.
Monise D.
McDonough, GA
I really like these in my chandeliers! They give off great lighting in my dining room and in the kitchen. They last a long time as well.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
I use these lights in my chandelier in my kitchen and it works perfectly! It provides enough light and it looks good too!
Rawad B.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all LED lights and we should always have light that save electricity consumptions.
Yocheved I.
Yukon, OK
These light bulbs seem to burnout pretty quickly in my aptartment, it could be because of the power here and not the light bulbs but idk
Faby M.
MorenoValley
A good brightness but it doesn’t last long... a few weeks of use and it doesn’t work anymore.
Yolanda P.
Rowlett, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased several for my dinning chandelier. Very bright and long lasting. It’s just a necessary item for lighting. I’m glad it’s available in most stores.
Rachel C.
Charleston, SC
Love these light bulbs for my salt lamp. Lasts a really long time. Nice warm glow. Affordable.

Looking for your answer?