ElectronicsTelevisionsTCL
40" Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV

40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV

by TCL

#25 in Televisions

Enjoy The Creative Life with this 40" 1080p TCL Roku Smart TV that offers your easiest way to endless entertainment. The first Smart TV to put all your entertainment favorites in one place, TCL Roku TV lets you access broadcast TV, over 1,500 streaming channels, your gaming console, and other devices all from your personalized Home screen. No need to flip through the 3 HDMI inputs or wade through complicated menus to get to what you want. Color Your World with stunning Full High Definition 1080p resolution and an advanced 120Hz refresh rate that displays fast-moving action scenes with sharpness, clarity and detail. Your favorite content will be at your fingertips from the instant you turn it on, whether it's with the super simple remote, mobile app, or casting from your smartphone or tablet. With over 200,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, plus the best selection of on-demand music, sports, news, and more, TCL Roku TV has something for everyone.

Does this tv come with more than one remote or just one central one?
How good is this tv. Is it really worth purchasing?
Start your review of 40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV!
Lloyd A.
Chesapeake, VA
40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV uploaded by Lloyd A.
All I have to say is excellent. The sound quality is amazing and had a sharp picture. It a smart TVs so it Compatible connecting to apps such as Netflix,prime ,Etc.. I would recommend this Tv it would be a good bedroom or family room tv.
Hannah C.
Beaver, WV
40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV uploaded by Hannah C.
40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV uploaded by Hannah C.
I love this TV! Its affordable, it comes with a lot of programs, and there’s even a Roku app you can use if you can’t find your remote or need new batteries for it! Great quality posture and sound also!!
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
A good friend gave this to us and we're grateful to have it to add some entertainment in our home. I thought it's very ideal to put it in the bedroom to watch our favorite TV show to ease the boredom brought by pregnancy and now baby nursing. It's so fun and enjoy that I can be able to watch the show clearly inspite having a weak eyesight, thanks for its wide screen that is long enough to fit for my needs.
James F.
Rockledge, FL
It's not a bad tv, the picture is nice and clear, great definition. My only complaint would be a few times a day it has problems loading and closes out of apps out of nowhere.
Justin C.
40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV uploaded by Justin C.
Great TV for the price. We have them in all the kids rooms and plan to add more. Get them while they are on sale!
Heather A.
Fargo, ND
For the price, this is a great smart tv, but it doesn’t come without its issues. It often times freezes up and you have to force a restart or it restarts itself. The sound and picture are nice. It comes preloaded with a Roku streaming device. I would consider buying another one for the price despite its flaws.
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
I Absolutely love this Smart Tv. You can download any app that Roku accepts. I can watch Tv on apps. The picture is clear and easy to turn on & off with a remote. Easy to set up just follow the prompts as they appear on tv as your  setting it up. I would recommend this Tv.
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this Roku tv. It comes with so many options . Netflix,Hulu and many more . Has a really great picture . I would rate it a 4 star.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV uploaded by Kennessa M.
I absolutely love this TV. The picture is amazing. In the photo you can see an example of how clear the picture is when gaming. I also love that Roku is built in and how you can stream from apps already listed, as well as add additional apps. Upgrade now, we’ll worth the price.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
40" TCL Roku Smart 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV uploaded by Vartine N.
TCL has the best TVs and this is my second tv in my house. It fits perfectly on my table in my bedroom. I recommend it to anyone looking for the best tv. My 2 favorite TVs are TCL and Samsung!