40" Magnavox LED 1080p HDTV

BY MAGNAVOX

With its 1080p HD picture, LED backlight, SRS TruSurround XT audio, and multiple AV inputs, the 40ME313V/F7 features superb picture and audio quality and an affordable, versatile design. see more...

40" Magnavox LED 1080p HDTV
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
For the price this TV delivers. We have had it for a little over 2 years now, never had a problem. The picture quality is great, we are able to connect all of our devices and we have never had to do any maintenance on it. Highly recommend for people who just use their television to watch a movie and maybe play a couple games.
Caitlin K.
I purchased this tv at sam's club. It was rather inexpensive. If you are looking for a basic tv that has vide and Netflix on it, this is it. It is a kind of a slow tv but it is just a bedroom tv. I rarely watch tv in the bedroom but it's nice to have.
Denisse V.
I receive this as a gift. The picture quality is amazing! Colors are vivid and clear. Great for watching movies.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)