40 Carrots Carrot + Mango Moisture Splurge, 4 oz uploaded by Sara D.40 Carrots Carrot + Mango Moisture Splurge, 4 oz uploaded by Tarra M.

BY CARROTS

Retinol-Rich Skin Care Drenches skin with Retinol-rich moisturizing spheres to visibly hydrate, plump and stimulate cellular cellular activity. Paraben Free Betanol Age-Radiance Complex Not tested on animals Carrot + Mango Moisture Splurge A luxurious facial moisturizer that drenches the skin with active Retinol-rich moisturizing spheres to visibly hydrate, plump and stimulate cellular activity ... so the skin is more youthfully line-free.  Fortified with protein-rich soy and an antioxidant-rich complex of carrot, mango and apricot oil. Betanol Age-Radiance Complex 40 Carrots Retinol-Rich Skin Care contains our proprietary Betanol Age-Radiance Complex.  This unique Beta-Carotene, Retinol-rich complex starts with Beta-Carotene from natural skin-loving carrots.  Then we add Retinol the proven ingredient dermatologists recommend most to de-age, brighten and see more...

Sara D.
Delta, OH
I was on the search for some moisture and came along this gem. It’s the first time I have ever used this brand and it blew me away. Not expensive at all, it’s thick and rich and smells absolutely amazing!! Would definitely recommend to anyone searching for a great moisturizer!
Tarra M.
Roswell , NM
Love love love this moisturizer in Wister splurge really does change your skin with moisture's are use this after I cleanse my face and before I use a facial oil it locks in moisture all day long so I don't have that dry feeling on my skin at the end of the day
Michelle C.
Picked this up in Marshalls for $4.99 and I love it! The scent is amazing and the moisturizer is thick, but not too heavy. I like to cleanse my face at night and then apply a pea-sized amount all over my face and then a little on my neck. It starts to feel slightly tight, but is overall very pleasant/ Paraben free and contains retinol, so make sure to wear sunscreen or something with SPF if you go outside in the sun!

ALLERGY WARNING: Be warned if you have a peanut allergy as it contains peanut oil!

Edit: Absorbs into skin very quickly and doesn't leave face feeling super moist. Definitely top this off with an oil or moisturizer before bed.
Liana P.
Found this beauty at T.J. Maxx, my skin is sensitive to a lot of moisturizers, but this moisturizer is great. It has a light scent which is great, has great natural ingredients & makes my skin feel refreshed and nourished all day which is a lot to say when you have sensitive allergy prone skin. I highly recommend this product, they night cream & serum are great as well.
Anna W.
I found this at TJ Maxx and figured I'd give it a try, and I wasn't disappointed at all. The smell is amazing, and it is a very thick lotion but it doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. I do apply sunscreen after, if I wear it during the day.
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
Picked this up at tjmaxx and it was such a nice surprise. super cheap, no gross mask smell and it really helped even out my skin tone. the bottle was only $4 and I will probably get 6-8 facials out of it
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
40 Carrots Retinol-rich skin care+ Mango moisture splurge face cream is the best I ever used! it non-greasy and smells wonderful! Leaves my skin soft and smooth. I bought the lot from T.J. Maxx. They had it for a great price. Would recommend for everyone.
Mika C.
This is my favorite moisturizer. It smells great, it feels great, and it seriously makes my skin feel younger! I start to panic when I start running low on it because its everything to me! Would definitely recommend it!
Shannon B.
I have ridiculously sensitive skin and this lotion is delightful. It smells delicious (try not to taste it) and feels luxurious on my skin. I like to use it especially on my legs after shaving.
Synethia E.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I use all the products in this line. They make my skin very clear and bright. The vitamin C in it works wonders. A secret I can tell you is "pick it up at TJ Max/Ross/Marshalls. The products are half the price.