40 Carrots Carrot + Cucumber Eye Gel uploaded by Ashley H.40 Carrots Carrot + Cucumber Eye Gel uploaded by Melissa W.

BY 40 CARROTS

Retinol-Rich Skin Care A cooling tonic with beta-hydramides to instantly de-age and wake up tired looking eyes. Paraben Free Betanol Age-Radiance Complex Not tested on animals Carrot + Cucumber Eye Gel This cooling tonic with beta-hydramides instantly de-ages and wakes up tired-looking eyes.  It uses Retinol-enriched carrot oil and cool cucumber to moisturize and de-puff eyes, diminishing crow s feet and fine under-eye lines with continued use. Betanol Age-Radiance Complex 40 Carrots Retinol-Rich Skin Care contains our proprietary Betanol Age-Radiance Complex.  This unique Beta-Carotene, Retinol-rich complex starts with Beta-Carotene from natural skin-loving carrots.  Then we add Retinol the proven ingredient dermatologists recommend most to de-age, brighten and even out your skin tone, while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.  Our Retinol is less irritat see more...

Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
40 Carrots Carrot + Cucumber Eye Gel has given me some serious good looking eyes! I found it at TJ Maxx and thought why the heck not! It's so gentle and smells so good! I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Melissa W.
I bought this since it said paraben free and not tested on animals. The package is very simple and it makes it look like it has natural ingredients, and it smells fine. When I started to use the product, it does burn. I'm not sure if that's normal and after a week or two it stopped burning, maybe my skin got used to it. I am over 30 and I have more of a sunken eyes with with dark circles. I have used it about a month and I would say it does puff up my skin under my eyes, but it makes it slightly baggy and doesn't look too good with my darks circles. I had my mom use it too who is over 50 and it caused her baggy eyes to swell within minutes. It made her skin under her eyes look unnatural and puffed up. I wouldn't recommend this to those that have sensitive skin. I
Jasmine S.
Tracy, CA
I use this in conjunction with the vitamin c serum for the face. I put it on first thing after washing my face and than follow up with the serum. It works great. I have noticed a change in my dark circles! And it's not expensive
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I liked this a lot. It had a very nice cooling effect. A little goes a long way. It kept my under eye area feeling very moisturized. It also prevented my concealer from creasing. I would repurchase.
Marlene J.
I do not see what this does to my under eyes. First of all it stings under my eyes, we all know that is some delicate skin area so I don't think stinging is a good sign. I do not use it along with the other 40 carrots products as directed. I do not use it often and personally I will not re-purchase.
Influenster M.
I've been using 40 Carrots products for years now, and I've never had a problem with them. The products are retinol infused which gives me the anti-aging qualities that desire, and they are very affordable. I find my 40 Carrots products at TJ Maxx for even less money than full price from their website. The eye gel is a night time product that keeps my eyes feeling fresh and rejuvenated. I use this with the 40 Carrots night cream and wake up with a fresh face every morning.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
My sister bought some of this and passed it along to me because she didn't like the smell. I couldn't get past 2-3 days in using it before I threw it away. I didn't like the smell and it seemed like it was making my eyes darker, something that I already suffer from so I didn't need anymore darkness.
Mika C.
I really love this stuff. At the risk of sounding like the bottle.. It really does work best with other 40 Carrots products. Really wish this was a full face make though, I feel like it lifts well under the eyes and wish it did that to my whole face!
Lauren S.
I use this twice a day everyday. I use it to help get rid of my dark under eye circles and since I've used it, they've started to go away!!
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I gave this stuff a try when I found it on sale - definitely not even worth the sale price. It didn't do anything and felt gross.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Has ANYONE else tried this stuff?

back