BY 40 CARROTS

Retinol-Rich Skin Care Micro-active Retinol cleanser purifies skin and stimulates cellular activity Paraben Free Betanol Age-Radiance Complex Not tested on animals Carrot + Creme Cleanser This rich, micro-active Retinol cleanser purifies the skin and stimulates cellular vitality.  It contains glycolic acids to de-age the skin... plus creamy milk proteins to leave it silky-fresh clean.  Best of all, it never disrupts  your natural pH or moisture balance. Betanol Age-Radiance Complex 40 Carrots Retinol-Rich Skin Care contains our proprietary Betanol Age-Radiance Complex.  This unique Beta-Carotene, Retinol-rich complex starts with Beta-Carotene from natural skin-loving carrots.  Then we add Retinol the proven ingredient dermatologists recommend most to de-age, brighten and even out your skin tone, while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.  Our see more...

• Anyone have information about this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mika C.
Mika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an extremely oily face and this stuff helps so much with it! My only issue I've had is it can dry my face up a little too much so I have to stay on top of my 40 Carrots moisturizer!
Rychelle M.
Rychelle M.
Huntington, WV
I stumbled upon this brand at Marshalls the other day and so far I love this cleanser! Very light and does not dry out my skin, yet still helps with the oiliness of my skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love my 40 carrots cleanser!! when used with my facial brush my skin feels so amazing and soft afterwards.
Eve D.
Eve D.
Saint Paul, MN
I tried this because I have insanely sensitive skin. There are only a few hypoallergenic ones.

But looking for other products that offer multiple benefits to your skin. I saw this and decided to try it.

No thank you. I won't give this an "F" because it may be ok for some.

It didn't cause a reaction, but is sooo greasy. I felt like it took forever to rinse it off. It's just a very heavy cleanse
r. Not good for oily, dry, or combination skin,

This would be for dry skin in the middle of winter, and thats it. And pricey.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Anyone have information about this product?