40 Carrots Carrot + C Vitamin Serum

by 40 Carrots

Retinol-Rich Skin Care A carotene powered antioxidant serum to recharge & beautify stressed skin.  Use in place of or under moisturizer. Paraben Free Betanol Age-Radiance Complex Not tested on animals Carrot + C Vitamin Serum This carotene powered antioxidant serum recharges and beautifies stressed skin.  It s a fresh, sunny Vitamin C and A - antioxidant skin treatments, fortified with a healthy juice complex.  Gives skin a surge of instant energy as it intensely hydrates, infusing a soft, velvety glow.  Use in place of or under moisturizer. Betanol Age-Radiance Complex 40 Carrots Retinol-Rich Skin Care contains our proprietary Betanol Age-Radiance Complex.  This unique Beta-Carotene, Retinol-rich complex starts with Beta-Carotene from natural skin-loving carrots.  Then we add Retinol the proven ingredient dermatologists recommend most to de

Is this product gentle?
Who has tried this and can give an honest review on this helping lighten(pih)
Where can this be bought? Do any stores carry it?
Start your review of 40 Carrots Carrot + C Vitamin Serum!
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
40 Carrots Carrot + C Vitamin Serum uploaded by Brandy C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchased this at TJ Maxx just to see what it was, and OMG!!! Its AMAZING, I have tried sooooooo many eye products and nothing has worked, but I have been using this a week already and its starting to work. I have never even heard of this company, it's extremely satisfying to see it's Made in the USA! #beauty #skincareblogger #bblogger #skincareroutine
amanda L.
Fayetteville, NC
40 Carrots Carrot + C Vitamin Serum uploaded by amanda L.
The packaging is simple and straightforward. Not a bad price point. It smells amazing. Like floral and fruit. Its a but watery. My skin is looking brighter and i feel like it is reducing my under eye circles. Good product.
maria R.
This products working to keep lines and wrinkles under control.i purchased at an outlet so the price was right.The packaging was eye catching to me and the overall look is pleasing. I'm happy with this serum it has a faint orange scent. It felt a little thicker than the C serums I have used. Overall I am very happy with the results.
Thais D.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased this product at TJMAXX and had no idea if it was gonna work for me but it was an awesome surprise! I’m so happy with this serum. Smells so good and makes my skin glow. I’d definitely buy it again
ann G.
Haines city
My mother-in-law recently bought this serum for me. It works great! Not to mention, it was very affordable and was found at Marshalls.
Cassidy O.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these products! This smells amazing and is not sticky or greasy like other serums I’ve used before. This is great to use after washing my face especially combined with the eye cream
Emmily P.
Moreno Valley, CA
So I was searching for vitamin c products when I found this serum at Marshalls for $4.99. I've used it for about 5 months so I can def see the changes in my skin. When I initially used it, I feel like I broke out a little more and new pimples popped up sooner in my acne prone areas on my face (chin and cheeks). I used this serum every morning and after a week, my skin would start flaking off a lot more often. After about 2 months though my skin started clearing up after my pimples recovered. Either my skin went through a purging cycle or it was slightly irritated at first, but now my skin looks great and more brighter in appearance! For thr price I paid, it's a pretty good deal for the long term but if your sensitive or using too many harsh products at once, your skin might react harshly like mines did at first.
Mariella H.
I actually like this because I feel like it brightens up your face a little and looks like it's working. The only bad thing is that it dries up too quickly in your skin and makes your face feel dry.You would Definitely have to use with anther moisturizer.
Ella H.
I LOVE the 40 Carrots Carrot + Mango Moisture Splurge for a light summer moisturizer, so when I saw this at TJMaxx I had to buy it since I always use a vitamin C serum and this was clearly made to be paired with it.

I really only have one complaint and that's the clear bottle- normally vitamin C serums are kept in brown bottles to keep the ingredients from being exposed to light, so I just question if any of the potency is being compromised in this bottle.

Anyways, the serum has a nice orange sorbet scent just like the moisturizer and feels very clean on the skin (even if it's a little tacky to the touch.) I think it works like any other vitamin C serum and helps heal my old pigmentation and even out my skin tone, but for the price, scent and feeling it's definitely worth purchasing again.

Halle B.
Denver, CO
I'm obsessed! I'm on my second bottle of this and I use it in the morning after I wash my face. It brightens my skin completely and makes it much tighter looking I believe. I notice a difference when I don't use this product! I highly recommend it, and sometimes you can find it at Marshall's/ TJ Maxx for less expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...