Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashLUSH
4 X Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 33 Oz

4 X Lush Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 Oz

by LUSH

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 X Lush Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Union, WA
4 X Lush Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 Oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
4 X Lush Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 Oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I’m typically not in love with rose scents but the jammy aspect and the vanilla and lemon add so much to this scent. This shower gel is my absolute favorite Lush product right now. The scent stays on your body even after the shower.
4 X Lush Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 Oz uploaded by Caitlin L.
4 X Lush Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 Oz uploaded by Caitlin L.
I love this shower gel it is my second one. The smell is nice and has more of like a vanilla esstianal oil smell to me. and my skin feels smooth and nice afterwards it was a gift in a Christmas pack and I bought a another so I definitely recommend but I recommend all lush products honestly.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Smells soo good, especially if you are a fan of rose! It doesn’t have an overly floral, old lady perfume scent.
Galena, IL
4 X Lush Handmade Cosmetics Rose Jam Shower Gel 3.3 Oz uploaded by Toni P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This smells so good. My husband got me a gift box of all different lush products and they are amazing. This lathers up very nice and leaves me soft and smelling great.
St, NL
Purchased at: Lulus.com
If you love strong floral rose sense you’ll love this I find it a little overpowering but the scent does last all day so that’s a plus, idk why jam is in the title because it’s not sweet smelling at all
Victoria , BC
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Smells so damn good. Gets a good lather & makes my pits smell nice. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?