Is it worth it to buy vanilla kayali from huda beauty ?
Is it long lasting??
Start your review of 4 X Huda Beauty Kayali Elixir 11 Eau De Parfum Spray Vials 0.03 Oz / 1.5 Ml Each!
How would you rate this product?
Hendersonvlle, TN
Got this free sample ! I love the scent of it, it seems to last most the day and everyone compliments me when i wear it ! I love the smell and even tho a bottle is too pricey for me , it is worth the full bottle price :)!i recommend :)
I received the Kayali Vanilla scent in my July allure box and I’m obsessed! It smells so amazing! The scent lasts awhile and it’s strong so a little goes a long way. Safe to say I’ll be buying a full size of it soon!
New Waterford, OH
This product I received as a sample size in my allure beauty box. This perfume smells like a vanilla scent smells good and light. I try to wear after Shower or before bed.
Haltom City, TX
The Elixir Scent Ididnt like it at first but you have to let the scent settle into the skin and it smells really good and then the vanilla scent didn't like it at all it's way too sweet which I don't like and then the Citrus Scent was my favorite one such a Clean and a Little Of like a Floral Scent smells so good my favorite thus far, it is really pricey but I wouldn't mind buying THAT for my girlfriend
Caryville , TN
I bought the Huda Kayali in Vanilla and omg, this fragrance smells amazing. It's a clean vanilla scent kind of powdery with a light flowery scent. This scent lasts all day on me in 100 degree heat and sweat. I'm always getting compliments on how nice I smell without being overwhelming.
Bolingbrook, IL
Strong long lasting scents. Beautiful and sensual. I’ve received many compliments wearing these out and about. Can be used as a topper for other fragrances as well
This review is ONLY for Kayali Vanilla. I LOVE this! Possibly my new favorite scent ever? Vanilla seems so basic right? But this is not basic in the least. It has so many pleasant layers and undertones. Everyone I have been around has been like "Omg what is that on you?" I have never received so many compliments on my smell. I find this very relaxing and often put a bit on before bed to drift off smelling something pleasant. It lasts so long too. Definitely feel like this is worth it and is way more than your basic vanilla. This is everything!
I loved these samples so much . I think getting these perfumes at full price is worth it . I love how you get to mix 2 or more perfumes together from this collection and it doesn’t have an overwhelming smell , you just create a whole new scent and it’s amazing . I love all of them especially vanilla and musk and together it’s just makes you feel like a whole brand new confident person !!!
Scottsboro, AL
I received these perfume samples free for testing purposes through Influenster’s campaign, and I absolutely LOVE them! The Vanilla and Musk scents are my favorites. They last all day without reapplying, and they are definitely luxury perfumes. Each small vial has lasted me almost 5 months because I use so little. I’ll definitely be purchasing a full size bottle ASAP!
Shirley, NY
4 X Huda Beauty Kayali Elixir 11 Eau De Parfum Spray Vials 0.03 Oz / 1.5 Ml Each uploaded by Sindy R.
Omg I’m so obessed with these Kayali perfumes, when I first sprayed these I just couldn’t get enough they smell so gorgeous and these scents are so unique because you can layer these scents and make your own scent. The packaging is gorgeous of course. I just can’t get enough of hudebeauty can’t wait for her next launch of her hottie lashes