Is it worth it to buy vanilla kayali from huda beauty ?
Is it long lasting??
Start your review of 4 X Huda Beauty Kayali Elixir 11 Eau De Parfum Spray Vials 0.03 Oz / 1.5 Ml Each!
How would you rate this product?
Dundas , ON
Such good scents. I got them as a sample at first and then ended up buying the “citrus” one. I had some girlfriends over and we were getting ready and I sprayed it and they all asked what the amazing smell was. One the girls ended up purchasing it after. It’s super fresh and if you don’t like floral or heavy scents but can’t find a good one then this is your match!
Tallahassee, FL
This is a really awesome collection of scents. The vanilla and musk are my favorites and they work perfectly when layered. A small spray lasts all day, I love the staying power of it. I don’t really use the citrus scent.
Metamora
I am in love with the Huda Kayali perfumes! They last a really long time and they smell sooo good! My favorite right now is the vanilla one! If you love warm sweet smells, you’ll love the vanilla one too! If you like lighter citrus or floral scents, then I would go with the citrus one, it’s a beautiful scent! The elixir and musk ones are great as well! They’re both more on the heavier and more sultry side
Los Angeles, CA
4 X Huda Beauty Kayali Elixir 11 Eau De Parfum Spray Vials 0.03 Oz / 1.5 Ml Each uploaded by Cece C.
I received a sample of all four perfumes in the Kay Ali line from Sephora and let me just say they are all individually amazing. Each scent is completely different from the others. I can honestly say that if they weren’t over $100 each I would buy them all. Since you can’t try before you buy unless you get the sample just know the descriptions are pretty true to the scents and you can’t go wrong with any of them. They’re not super strong and last a while but not all day/night. Soft linger on the skin though.
Cabot, AR
4 X Huda Beauty Kayali Elixir 11 Eau De Parfum Spray Vials 0.03 Oz / 1.5 Ml Each uploaded by Jordan H.
Elixir is my go to perfume this summer. It’s a musky smell at first and you’ll think you purchased a perfume your grandmother would wear but if you just give it a little time to mesh with your personal scent, you’ll fall in love with it. It transcends to a wonderful floral scent of jasmine and rose. It’s a beautiful perfume and I highly recommend it to everyone
San Diego , CA
I’m officially obsessed with the Vanilla 28 scent. It smells delicious and rich, not overly sweet. My husband has never said anything about any of the perfumes I’ve worn over the years but he told me whatever scent I started wearing is incredibly sexy soon after I started wearing that one. I’ll definitely be purchasing the Vanilla 28 in the full size
Leander, TX
I love the Kayali Vanilla 28. It is my absolute favorite fragrance!!! It is light and warm, every time I wear it I get a ton of compliments and everyone asks me what I am wearing!! I just love the balance the vanilla gives and it lasts ALL day!!
Sugar Land, TX
The scent lasts so long. I use one spray and it lasts the entire day. It is not overpowering but just enough. I think it is the perfect balance but the price is very high. It is not affordable. But since it lasts a long time, it is worth it. I recommend this.
Ann Arbor
I love the new Huda Beauty Kayali Vanilla perfume! I received it as a sample in my Allure box, and have since bought so many! I've read it's made to mix with other perfumes, but I love it on its own. It smells like Vanilla extract and is so subtle and natural.
Hendersonville
Got this free sample ! I love the scent of it, it seems to last most the day and everyone compliments me when i wear it ! I love the smell and even tho a bottle is too pricey for me , it is worth the full bottle price :)!i recommend :)