BY VERSACE

4 Versace Man Eau Fraiche EDT Travel Sample Spray, Travel Vial .03 Oz Each see more...

Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Vista, CA
Love ❤️ this my husband has this and is in love with it I love the smell not over powering and not to strong the bottle is a beautiful light blue shade and it’s smell over all lasts all day definitely has a different smell compared to others and I recommend this for sure!!
Latisha C.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
I purchased this product for my Husband. I love the way it smells on him. Nice packing, the smell is very clean and refreshing compared to other brands. The scent is very refreshing. I would like to see the product perhaps in smaller bottles. I would purchase again.
Laci F.
Laci F.
Lynchburg , VA
This is one of my favorite top 3 colognes for my husband. We buy the 6.7oz bottle and keep it on hand always. He gets so many compliments from men and women on how amazing it smells. You don’t need a ton and it lasts all day. We will always have this!!!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
California, MD
My boyfriend wears this cologne and it smells sooooo good. It's a little expensive but it is long lasting. He leaves for work in the morning around 8 and I can still smell this cologne lingering in the bathroom around 12 noon. Definitely recommend!!!
Aishwarya N.
Aishwarya N.
Chicago
I have a question of 50 clones this is by far one of the top colognes that I have I can constantly wear this and have gone through  three bottles already. Isn't that pricey compared to the other bottles and the scent last for a very long time.
Sumer C.
Sumer C.
Calhoun
I bought this for my husband for Christmas last year! He loves it and I love when he wears it. It was a bit pricey for a big bottle but it has lasted a while. I will def buy him another bottle when he runs out!
Justin S.
Justin S.
Pittsburgh
Great scent and great product. Highly recommend it for those looking for a new fragrance. It is a great price and a long lasting product. Recommend it for guys looking for a good smell for their girlfriends
Vanesalee R.
Vanesalee R.
Lake worth , FL
My boyfriend loved this cologne he loved the smell and the fact that he was able to take it with him and that it last long no need to doh le spray through the day
Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love this company! My schedule is insane, so working with an easy interface to order online and ship immediately is a HUGE game-changer. Total fan! :)
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Minnie A.
Minnie A.
Palmdale
Does the smell last a good amount of time when is on ?