BY VERSACE

4 Versace Man Eau Fraiche EDT Travel Sample Spray, Travel Vial .03 Oz Each see more...

Justin S.
Apollo, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent and great product. Highly recommend it for those looking for a new fragrance. It is a great price and a long lasting product. Recommend it for guys looking for a good smell for their girlfriends
Dolly M.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ❤️ this my husband has this and is in love with it I love the smell not over powering and not to strong the bottle is a beautiful light blue shade and it’s smell over all lasts all day definitely has a different smell compared to others and I recommend this for sure!!
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product for my Husband. I love the way it smells on him. Nice packing, the smell is very clean and refreshing compared to other brands. The scent is very refreshing. I would like to see the product perhaps in smaller bottles. I would purchase again.
Laci F.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite top 3 colognes for my husband. We buy the 6.7oz bottle and keep it on hand always. He gets so many compliments from men and women on how amazing it smells. You don’t need a ton and it lasts all day. We will always have this!!!
Melanie L.
California, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend wears this cologne and it smells sooooo good. It's a little expensive but it is long lasting. He leaves for work in the morning around 8 and I can still smell this cologne lingering in the bathroom around 12 noon. Definitely recommend!!!
Aishwarya N.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a question of 50 clones this is by far one of the top colognes that I have I can constantly wear this and have gone through  three bottles already. Isn't that pricey compared to the other bottles and the scent last for a very long time.
Destiny R.
Opelousas, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased for my husband and this is his absolute favorite cologne. The bottle is super nice compared to many others. The price for this is also great. He’s asking for a bigger bottle already. We recommended to a few friends already.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god. Let me just tell you about all the virsacce that is in my house. My curtains, my carpet. Can't have enough. And all of it smells like this tiny little bottle. Unforgettable experience. And you know I can bench press 300!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
My babe loves this scent so I got it for him for his birthday in the larger size and he absolutely loves it! Loves anything Versace and I don’t think the price was too high and it smells great on him! Highly recommend this!
Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Smells so good. Got it as a sample and bought my husband the full sized one a few months ago. I bought it at Ulta. He uses it almost daily. It is pricey but it last a long time so I think it's worth it!
Minnie A.
Palmdale
Does the smell last a good amount of time when is on ?