4 Raw K-s Organic Hemp Packs 32 Leaves Per Pack Include Filters Tips Natural Unrefined Hemp Rolling Paper uploaded by Felecia F.4 Raw K-s Organic Hemp Packs 32 Leaves Per Pack Include Filters Tips Natural Unrefined Hemp Rolling Paper uploaded by Marianne R.

BY RAW

• I have heard these are good what do you all think?5 Answers
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite rolling ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ papers. There is no harsh taste ๐Ÿ˜ and if you know how to roll they burn ๐Ÿ”ฅfairly slow ๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•’. Lastly, it is much cheaper ๐Ÿ’ฐ to buy versus purchasing cigarillos. I definitely recommend...
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are nice and slow burning. Sometimes they go out and you have to relight but that's not a huge problem. I love that it's natural and doesn't feel like I'm putting too much junk in my body. Easy to roll but can rip. Thankfully you get a decent amount so you can just grab a new one.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
I hate paper but if I'm gonna use a paper it's going to be raw!! I love all the swag the send the store I work at too not to mention there cones are the best!!
Raw is where it's at ๐Ÿ˜œ I wouldn't recommend any other organic hemp paper !
tiffany l.
This pack is awesome! You got papers on one side and filters on the other (so you don't have to rip the cover piece to make a filter). Conveniently folds in half and stays together with a rubber-band. Nice, slim package and awesome for travel.
Audre G.
Visalia, CA
Love these papers they are hands down the best brand I've came across. I normally use the regular sized papers though. But they help give us the full flavor of our flower and I love the tips and papers duel pack it's very convenient.
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
Love these needed these before I was using some wraps that'd ripped so easy cause they're were so thin but these keep everything nice and tight I always have a spar in my purse car and makeup bag and always have some extra EVERYWHERE
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These are one of my favorite papers. They are clean burning and almost never run while smoking. The flavor is also nice and clean. I highly recommend these papers over other brands!
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
I love these! They are so natural and better than smoking out of cigars or cigarellos. These come with both the filter and rolling papers. Not expensive at all!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best of rolling papers hands down! It burns slow and rolls up easy and nice! I would suggest all that are looking for a good paper to choose raw!
Grace J.
Visalia, CA
If I could give this a million stars I would! I LOVE these! I won't use anything else they are the best papers ever all natural and slow burning !
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
I have heard these are good what do you all think?