BY RAW

• I have heard these are good what do you all think?5 Answers
  • How do i get the product that i want to get off of the app3 Answers
4 Raw K-s Organic Hemp Packs 32 Leaves Per Pack Include Filters Tips Natural Unrefined Hemp Rolling Paper
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Probably my favorite papers ever, once you get used to them. It's a bit like rolling with wax paper; the paper slides around more than others, making it harder to tuck. A cool note is like the 5th from last paper is not a paper at all, rather a warning that you are about to run out. So incredibly impressed at the thought that went into that. Burns nicely. No harsh taste and just amazing.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
This is a go to for any stoner, no gross taste, good burning speed, and with this deal you get sooooo many! My best friend and I buy a box every month and a half or so. Reliable as heck and not pricey. I recommend it!
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
I love raw papers. The most all natural rolling papers unfiltered. The tips allow for a more smooth inhale. I’ve tried other brand rolling papers but nothing compares to RAW and they do tons of charity work.
Jhamee L.
Redding
Great rolling papers, absolutely love the name brand 😍 i use them daily currently using a 300 pack lol 4 stars just cause i prefer the king size other wise amazing product hands down !
nat m.
these burn real slow and are so light. and are super inexpensive. i only ever use these! it's also a good size to take on the go!
Ricky L.
Houston
Love this paper brand !!!! this brand never fails me ! I love it since it’s herbal not so harsh on your lungs ! love how easy to roll in it ! I always double paper my joints with it burns slower!
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite rolling 🍃💨 papers. There is no harsh taste 😝 and if you know how to roll they burn 🔥fairly slow 🕑🕝🕒. Lastly, it is much cheaper 💰 to buy versus purchasing cigarillos. I definitely recommend...
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
These are nice and slow burning. Sometimes they go out and you have to relight but that's not a huge problem. I love that it's natural and doesn't feel like I'm putting too much junk in my body. Easy to roll but can rip. Thankfully you get a decent amount so you can just grab a new one.
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I hate paper but if I'm gonna use a paper it's going to be raw!! I love all the swag the send the store I work at too not to mention there cones are the best!!
Raw is where it's at 😜 I wouldn't recommend any other organic hemp paper !
tiffany l.
This pack is awesome! You got papers on one side and filters on the other (so you don't have to rip the cover piece to make a filter). Conveniently folds in half and stays together with a rubber-band. Nice, slim package and awesome for travel.
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have heard these are good what do you all think?
How do i get the product that i want to get off of the app