BeautyBodyBody CareRituals
4-Pc The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set

4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set

Give someone (or yourself!) the gift of ultimate balance among mind, body and soul. Enriched with Indian rose and sweet almond oil, the products in this gift set inspire inner harmony while leaving your skin beautifully nourished and scented.

Mood: Romantic & Feminine

Web ID: 6791755

Dry Body Oil, 1.6 fl. oz.; Shower Oil, 2.5 fl. oz.; Foaming Shower Gel, 1.6 fl. oz.; Body Cream, 2.3 fl. oz.

Ist worth the money ?
Start your review of 4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set!
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Endina A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an amazing giftbset, there's 4 beautiful products, body oil, body cream, shower foam and shampoo. The shower gel and body oil made my skin so soft and smooth. It comes in a beautiful box thst you can reuse for something else. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because the scent is very strong, I can't wear perfume afterwards because it overpowers it.
Kelly R.
Virginia Bch, VA
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Kelly R.
I am serious about my skincare and like to do my research. Like most if us, I have been going through a lot lately and needed a way to distress. I saw this set and thought why not indulge my senses and care for my skin at the same time. This is a perfect starter set. The products are all very high quality and smell incredible. Imagine a Tibetan spa retreat. That's what this smells like! The scent is subtle. A little spicy and sultry. Would be great for a romantic evening! 😉 The body wash was clensing and not to drying. I use the oil on my akin because I am older and the skin on my extremities seems to stay parched. The moisture lasted ALL DAY! I even used a small amount on the ends of my hair to keep down frizz the rubbed the rest in my oalms and ran my hands through my waist-length hair. My hair was luxurious and looked like the hair of a 20-year-old ( I'm 50)! I keep the small bottle in my purse now that I've bought a full size, just for touch ups or if I need an instant spirit lifter. This stuff is wonderful. Do something nice for yourself, or another tired person, and get this set. (Adding a picture of myself, and I don't usually do this, so you can see that my hair doesn't look 50!) Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Rebalancing Small Gift Set I c The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil Rituals Happy Buddha Shower Foam
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Mary F.
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Mary F.
This gift set is so amazing and worth every penny in my opinion. The packaging is so beautiful and doesn’t really need wrapping if your going to gift it to someone. The whole entire set smells of roses and sweet almond oil. The scent is so invigorating and really awakens the senses. I’m a huge fan of rose fragrance so this immediately won me over as soon as I gave it a whiff. All the products are of outstanding quality. My favorite item out of the four that came in the gift set would be the foaming body wash. It really builds up a lather and is so moisturizing. My skin felt so soft and supple after using it. The dry oil is very nourishing as well as the body cream and both absorbs into the skin nicely. The shampoo was ok not my favorite but it was nice. I just didn’t feel it did much for my hair except make it smell nice. Over all I would most certainly recommend this gift set or even purchase it and gift it to someone. I personally had a really amazing and desirable experience. Also want to say thank you to RITUALS and TRYAZON for giving me the opportunity to try out this amazing gift set. It was truly a pleasure.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
1,074 reviews
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Flor M.
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: eBay
Great gift set. I got the cheaper alternative, $20, which is affordable compared to the website’s prices. I would recommend to purchase if you enjoy the smell, combination of rose and bell peppers. Would buy again.
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
This scent is amazing!! The shower gel foam is one of the most luxurious formulas! Rituals is a great brand that combines beautiful scents and also moisturizing formulas. Sometimes it’s hard to find a good balance. I just wish that the products were a bit more affordable. But definitely an item I’ll splurge on.
member-e6fc01
I absolutely loved the foaming shower gel. After My first experience and day ever using this following shower jail I took to Amazon immediately to purchase one and I must say I’m very tight with my money but I had to have this product. I don’t even use shower gel, hence I only take baths. I have only used bar soap up until now. One squirt and you have enough for one arm to be completely covered with a generous amount of consistency to use with a puff or bath cloth and seriously Wash and cover all of the area to the point you know you have been deeply cleansed. I am a very hard to please person and I cannot praise this product enough.
Christina M.
Tampa, FL
This whole brand is incredible, but the body oil, wow. Leaves my dehydrated skin so soft. I apply it after a shower!
Judita D.
Jonava
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Judita D.
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set I had all this set but only this oil now left I basically love ritual products especially body creams and products for shower, was really impressed with shower oil will definitely get another one! This oil I wouldn’t recommend to use after washing your hair because it makes your hair greasy, I’m using it before washing my hair like making a little therapy for my hair !
Malene S.
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Malene S.
Die Sets unterscheiden sich leicht von einander. Man muss immer mal schauen, wie die Sets aktuell zusammengestellt sind. Tolles Geschenk für jeden Anlass!
Julia D.
kozen
4-Pc. The Ritual Of Ayurveda Balancing Treat Gift Set uploaded by Julia D.
Makes my skin feel and look so much better. I smell the product hours on my skin. Using the products together really makes my skin look and feel so much better, and I just feel relaxed afterwards. Perhaps silly to some of you, but I honestly don't know if I'm supposed to use the shower oil before or after the shower gel, or maybe use it instead of the gel. I use both together and do the oil first, and I like how it all works out. This product is perfect for a little gift!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...