4 Pc Nivea Body Milk Lotion Express Hydration Normal Skin 125 Ml Ea Travel

4 Pc Nivea Body Milk Lotion Express Hydration Normal Skin 125 Ml Ea Travel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pc Nivea Body Milk Lotion Express Hydration Normal Skin 125 Ml Ea Travel!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya F.
Renton, WA
I have dry skin overall. Working in the medical field I have to wash my hands like 100 times a day and I hate the way my hands feels if I don’t put on lotion after I wash them, so I bought this lotion at a pharmacy in Mexico, the bottle states Express Hydration for 48 hours, that’s what caught my attention! .... well unfortunately my hands have NOT improved at all! But then again I have not found a lotion that that fulfills my dry hand needs. The other thing I did not like about this lotion is the smell! It smells like straight up deodorant and I hate it! The formula is thin and more on the watery side.

Looking for your answer?