4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set

by Luxie

LUXIE's most precise eye brush set to date! Exclusively designed to help blend, apply or smudge colors in the crease, lid or lower lash, the Luminous Eye Brush Set comes with every brush you need for effortless eye makeup application every day. Each brush is made from synthetic, vegan, cruelty-free fibers ideal for flawless makeup application with less wasted product. These small yet powerful brushes pack a mighty punch with plush, imported bristles and a shimmering handle.

Web ID: 10256128

SET INCLUDES:; 111 Mini Flat Angled Brush; 121 Mini Tapered Brush; 131 Mini Angled Brush; 141 Mini Round Brush; HOW TO USE:; Use the 111 Mini Flat Angled Brush to help apply and blend out your favorite cream or powder eyeshadow products; Use the small, fluffy 121 Mini Tapered Brush to help blend out your crease color with your favorite powder shadows; Use the 131 Mini Angled Brush's perfect angle to help highlight your brow bone or precisely apply color in your crease; Use the 141 Mini Round Brush to help smudge and smoke out your bottom lash line or blend out your outer corner; Use the brushes accordingly to help create desired looks

I just recently became a Certified Makeup Artist and would love to review this product! #voxbox #beautyinfluencer
Start your review of 4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set!
Alexandra G.
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Alexandra G.
Luxie is like the best brand of brushes I've ever used. This really cute golden set is perfect for blending eyeshadow like a pro. Has all the perfect brushes for eyeshadow blending and they're really soft.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Ashley A.
I recieved these brushes from BoxyCharm and so far they feel like decent brushes. The bristles are nice and soft and pick up product well. They are a golden/brown color with glitter. The color is pretty but i could do without the glitter. They are not as heavy as my Clinique and Sephora Pro brushes and feel a tad cheap but overall they are good brushes for the price.
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Carla B.
Extremely nice brush set nice feel and very soft brush’s. With a very good value. I highly recommend these to others looking for a nice makeup brush.4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set
Tia S.
Athol, MA
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Tia S.
This a perfect set for me I can use 4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set all brushes to complete any eye look. My eyes are smaller a d with bigger brushes I make mistakes. Really loving the golden glitter hands very on point. I would recommend these brushes. I love luxie brushes!!!
Annie A.
Newyork
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Annie A.
I’m just in love with with the brush set and how the packaging is for this. Its so adorable justjust what your vanity needs ❣️
Megan  M.
Lusby, MD
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Megan  M.
This is a nice eye brush set. I got these to have a matching set since I have so many different single brushes. The bristles are soft but not as dense I like my brushes. That doesn’t make them a bad set though. They work wonderfully and blend well. The color is beautiful and I love the thin handles. I would definitely recommend these.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,817 reviews
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I received these brushes in my #boxycharm subscription box and I'm glad that I did. These brushes are very light and helps to give definition and structure to your eye look. I like using these Brushes because they are very easy to handle and are labeled to help beginners an idea how to use the brushes.
Tatiana G.
San Antonio, TX
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Tatiana G.
4-Pc. Luminous Eye Brush Set uploaded by Tatiana G.
This Luminous Eye Brush Set has all the brushes you need and the package is great for traveling!! ❤️
Caitlin  L.
Love me my luxie brushes I don’t care if there difference is only the color lol I will always buy them when I can thanks to boxy charm and as on store! Definitely best brushes out there I will continue to buy but it hey last a long time
Janice  L.
Hockessin, DE
My favorite brush brand. Brushes are soft, yet still stiff enough to pick up pigments. Love that this set comes with a variety of brush sizes, including ones for blending and highlighting.