4-Pc. Flawless Face Brush Set

by Luxie

A gorgeous must-have, these four gilded face brushes will help you create essential, everyday looks with ease. Exclusively designed to help apply powder, foundation, bronzer and blush products for a photo-ready finish, LUXIE's Flawless Face Brush Set comes with every brush you need for perfect, airbrushed face makeup application every day. Each brush is made from synthetic, vegan, cruelty-free fibers for flawless makeup application with less wasted product. This set was curated to help provide the perfect contoured base for anyone looking for a professional application. You will love this set's versatility.

Web ID: 10256129

SET INCLUDES:; 120 Detail Round Blender Brush; 502 Large Powder Brush; 504 Large Angled Brush; 530 Flat Top Kabuki Brush; HOW TO USE:; Use the 120 Detail Round Blender Brush's rounded head to help apply and blend out your favorite cream eyeshadow base or eyeshadow primer for long-lasting makeup looks; Use the soft, fluffy 502 Large Powder Brush to help set your face with your favorite loose and pressed powders for an airbrushed finish, or use with your favorite blush or bronzer for a soft, diffused look; Use the 504 Large Angled Brush to help apply your favorite powder or cream blush, bronzer or contour products to your cheeks or the hollows of your face to help define and accentuate your best features; Use the 530 Flat Top Kabuki Brush's flat-top design to help apply your cream or liquid foundation, or to help set your face with loose or pressed powder for an airbrushed finish; Use the brushes accordingly to help create desired looks

4-Pc. Flawless Face Brush Set ? How do you all like this Luxie flawless face set I am debating to keep it or not !
Start your review of 4-Pc. Flawless Face Brush Set!
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,108 reviews
Who can deny the awesomeness of new brushes? Luxie brushes are always guaranteed to be of quality. I own multiple and they are very sturdy, withholding multiple washes. I also love the clean look of the white, luminescent handle!
Araily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Super soft brushes. I really like these and will continue to purchase more. Totally recommend them.
Deanna P.
Suffolk, VA
Luxie brushes are absolutely amazing! The quality is great, they have sales all the time so you can get them for an even cheaper price, they are super pretty and they last a long time for me. Any type I get, it lives up to the hype for whatever I need it for!
Heather M.
Warner Robins
These brushes feel so nice! Obviously high quality. They are dense and fluffy to handle spreading makeup effectively.
Maribel  R.
Chula Vista, CA
They are really soft and beautiful. If you want a flawless makeup you have to use this brushes. I use it every time I use make up but not so much this time in quarantine. Good value for good price.
Rachel  H.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is my least favorite set from Luxie. If your looking for beginner brushes it’s not a bad set, especially if purchase on a good sale. However I think Luxie really shines with their eye brushes. The face brushes aren’t as soft. I use more natural hair brushes then synthetic brushes. The big difference in softness is noticeable more in face brushes then eye brushes. It’s not a bad set I still use them but they aren’t the first ones I grab for.
Eda A.
Charleston, SC
This brand is amazing. Their brushes are high quality and durable. I have brushes from them that have lasted me more than four years
Ashley  B.
Cleveland, OH
I love all of these brushes. It was a good price and I have definitely gotten my money’s worth. They have held up great!
Karey S.
Sebeka, MN
I can't say enough about luxie! I love these brushes they are always my go to I use them every day! Almost every brush I own is a luxie brush! I don't think these brushes need to be improved at all! They are very soft and pick up shadows so well I definitely recommend them.
Allaura T.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love ALL of their brushes. I have many many of them and they all preform amazing. I don’t have any shedding and they are super nice quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ingrid  S.
Hattiesburg, MS
il y a 2 ans
Ashley B. il y a un an
I love the brushes. I’ve had them for about a year and half and they have held up well and I clean them religiously.