Pack of 4 for the UPC: 077802460813 We're gonna get sentimental up in here! We remember it so fondly. You were a preteen, first experimenting with makeup, going to the drugstore with only a buck in your pocket and getting your first wet n wild...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil, # 608A You're Always White, 0.04 oz!
Saint Louis, MO
Does not stay in the waterline for anything and that is what I specifically bought it for. I think it literally cost me $1-2 so I've just kept is anyways, but I would really like something much more pigmented that also glides on much smoother.
Oak Park, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these eye pencils when I work on my character or beauty makeup tutorials so easy to use and affordable 😍
Hollister, CA
The white line was great for enhancing brow line and making eyes look bigger. It works amazing for the cost