4 Pack - VEET Ready-To-Use-Wax-Strips Hair Remover Face 12 ea

by Veet

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 062200886624VEET FACE WAX STRIPS READY TO USE HAIR REMOVER SYSTEM REMOVES EVEN SUPER SHORT HAIR FROM THE ROOT FOR UP TO 28 DAYS OF SMOOTHNESS...SENSITIVE FORMULA WITH VITAMINE E & ALMOND OIL...VEET WAX STRIPS WITH HAIR COATING...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - VEET Ready-To-Use-Wax-Strips Hair Remover Face 12 ea!
I don’t know if I used it the wrong way or if my facial hairs are too thick but this didn’t work for me at all. This was the first wax product that i try and it was just a mess. I wouldn’t buy it ever again.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Saint Albans, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
So here’s the thing. I used this for my underarms and bikini line. I’m not sure if the hair is different textures that’s why it didn’t work but it didn’t work! Lol it didn’t pull off a the hair off only a little. It didn’t melt on right for some reason and trying to wash the rest off was hard. You need the wipes for it
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Dollar General
4 Pack - VEET Ready-To-Use-Wax-Strips Hair Remover Face 12 ea. I think is a really good product that is worth its price, easy and fast to use, it really pull your hair without irritating your skin
Lula, GA
It didn’t take away all of the hairs. I guess the hairs are supposed to be long for it to work.. but who has long face hairs lol
Spring Hill, FL
these were such a waste of money. they didn’t remove the hair and were such a pain to use. i was so disappointed in these
Toronto, ON
Didn't like it at all. it didn't remove much, I have to cut the strip to give at a shape that would cover the hair I needed to remove and the after shave oil wipes to remove the wax residues aren't much help either. This might have work for someone else but I wouldn't recommend them.
Dryness, Itchiness, Body Acne
Cuautitlán
Me ha funcionado para piel sensible. Lo he comprado varias veces así como su versión para vello facial y lo recomiendo ampliamente. Me parece que el precio es adecuado y es de gran calidad.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Wicklow
Love these wax strips, so good for removing facial hair especially around the mouth.
Dryness