BeautyRevlon
4 Pack - PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Lilac Luster 01 oz

4 Pack - Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Lilac Luster 0.1 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 309976454023The Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash dazzles with the latest in makeup artistry. Coordinating shadow duos with satin and sparkle finishes create unique, customized eye looks. Intensely pigmented cream shadow on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Lilac Luster 0.1 oz!
Sidra S.
Staten Island, NY
It’s excellent product there is two different options it’s stay long lasting it’s give me more beautiful look
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,367 reviews
4 Pack - Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Lilac Luster 0.1 oz uploaded by Stephanie W.
I have this product in every colour! That should explain how much I love this product. On one end is a cream eyeshadow. It is opaque, shimmery and has a beautiful finish. The “Lilac Luster” cream eyeshadow is a beautiful lilac purple. The glitter is a slightly darker purple. Both product shades are gorgeous. I apply one layer, but if I want a really strong, impactful punch of colour, I apply two thin layers, ensuring it dries in between applications. This product can also be used as a base for other eye products, such eyeshadow or glitter. The other end of this product contains a glitter liner. The liner brush is thin, so a precise line is easy to achieve. The glitter pieces are fine, so the glitter doesn’t look chunky. The glitter comes in a medium that dries quickly and is almost clear. The base eliminates the need for a glitter primer. I also use the glitter over eyeshadow. This product comes in a wide variety of colours and it is very versatile. It has become a multi-tasking workhorse in my makeup collection. The cream eyeshadow is beautiful and comparable to high end makeup brands, like Dior. The glitter liner is good quality, but not as amazing as Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner. It is a good product though, and the price is so affordable (considering you get a cream shadow as well). I am very pleased with my Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash. I recommend it to everyone!

Looking for your answer?