4 Pack Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Permanent Hair Color (45) Bright Auburn

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Permanent Hair Color (45) Bright Auburn!
Denver, CO
I put this color on top of bleached hair without going to a salon. However, I should have touched it up as it started looking brown after many washes.
Hatillo
mi color  favorito .sin amonia excelente me dura bastante tiempo  .es super facil de aplicar . las instrucciones estan en la caja.
Colliers, WV
This was my go to shade and brand back in high-school. Doesn’t smell bad, affordable and the color is so vibrant. Absolutely worth the money
Love the color! It worked well on medium brown hair, but the color was a bit more muted than shown on the box. I would still use it again!
Brooklyn, NY
Love this hair color and always use it when I’m not dying it a crazy color. My husband loves that it is a really nice natural red color.
Silver Spring , MD
I love the red color. Always makes my hair stand out. Washes out of hair alittle bit. I have a lot of hair so I have to purchase 2 boxes
Cambria Hts, NY
Was a little pricey because I only needed 1 pack but overall great product! The color lasted a few months & didn’t have that dull look.
New york, NY
Awesome products. Especially for my dark hair it actually sticks better than I would have imager and doesn’t have that brassy look
Redondo Beach, CA
i dyed my hair a year ago with this and it’s still in my hair and never came out. i do really like the color and it faded nicely.
Palmdale, CA
This is the actual color I’m using. I love how my hair looks it’s gives me just the right amount of copper that I’m looking for.

Looking for your answer?