Skin CareFacial SkincareQueen Helene
4 Pack Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each

4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each

by Queen Helene

n/a

4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each ? Is this better than any other product because my friend has use some and it really look good on her face but her face was already glowing so I really don't know if I should try it or now.
Start your review of 4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each!
Bee B.
Baltimore, MD
A great cheap buy for drying out pesky pimples! Pick it up at any local beauty supply store! I wear it for about 20-25 minutes then wash off with warm water and apply my moisturizer.
Junieth V.
This mask definitely is for oil skin. I don't have oil skin type but i bought this one no long ago just because i love this brand, it doesn't work for me but i think would work for you if you have acne problems, the price is very good though. You wont find anything better with this result
Kash H.
lagos
4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each uploaded by Kash H.
I use this twice a week because i have oily skin. Its really hard when dry but it really works. Also helped me clear my acne
SHAWANDA D.
Montego Bay, St. James
This is for oily skin only. I love this product . I’ve used it alot because i have oily and it actually helps me . I proud to say i have no more oily forehand ,nose , cheeks and chin. I use this product 3 times a day & it helps .
Gaby O.
Miami
Purchased at: Amazon
I have combination skin and it works pretty well on my skin. It was exactly what I expected. However it does dry out my skin a bit but if you use a moisturizer right after you should be good. I recommend you give this product a try.
Judicious W.
I have been using Queen Helene since I was an teenager.Since I often yo-yo diet my face gets chunky when I gain weight whether small/ medium/ large I have found this mask very effective for saggy skin .I would apply it to my face at night rinse off after it hardens and voila! Impurity free , smooth, brighten,glowy ,undull,vibrant skin thank you Queen Helene for my youthful looking skin Stronjay Chant'e...
Holly S.
Pennsboro, WV
4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each uploaded by Holly S.
4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each uploaded by Holly S.
I love this masque. Got mine at Sally beauty and it has lasted me forever. I usually put a peel off or charcoal mask on my nose and chin because they are more problematic. Feels so good on the skin. Doesn't get tight. Has anti-aging benefits and adds more radiance. I would recommend! I apply it with a brush so I don't have to continually dig my fingers in it.
Morgan M.
Newnan, GA
Definitely competed with mud masks of higher price tags. It's not overly drying and gives my skin a nice glow after use.
Jennifer P.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have extremely sensitive skin. Upon onset it burned quite a bit; however, it calmed in about 45 seconds to a minute (hence, why I’m giving it 4 stars instead of five). I left the mask on for about 6 mins and OMG. My skin felt so soft and nourished. Because I have very dry skin, I applied my night moisturizer and rosehip oil afterwards. I will be adding this mask to my weekly regimen to see if it helps with fine lines and acne. 4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each
najwa E.
bloc E haouzia kenitra
4 Pack Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque 8 Oz Each uploaded by najwa E.
Un gros COUP DE ♥️ Parmi les meilleurs masques que j'ai pu testé J'ai une peau mixte et ça me convient parfaitement. Donne un éclat immédiat, apporte une Sensation de fraîcheur et élimine les impuretés Rend la peau lisse et élimine l'excès de sébum. Je rachèterai sans hésiter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristina F.