BeautyHair ProductsPaul Mitchell
4 Pack - Extra-Body Daily Rinse Conditioner, 169 oz

4 Pack - Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse Conditioner, 16.9 oz

by Paul Mitchell

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 009531112220Thicker, fuller style starts with the right shampoo. Reach for this super body-builder for improved manageability. Thickens and volumizes and is suitable for color-treated hair Directions: Wet hair. Apply a small...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Rinse Conditioner, 16.9 oz!
Veronica P.
Wenatchee, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Can’t wait to try these, hopefully my hair can get some kind of fast recovery since I dye my hair so much
McRaye F.
Bell Buckle, TN
Does not weight down hair which is great for volume but I don’t feel like it locks in moisturizer in my ends.
Katie M.
Hoover, AL
This conditioner is great if you’re needing volume and moisture for you hair! It doesn’t weight my hair down from the moisture which is hard to find. I usually buy it at Ulta when they have a sale on the large bottles which is a HUGE money saver. Well worth the price.

Looking for your answer?