BY PALMER'S

Palmer's cocoa butter formula skin cream with vitamin E is an advanced moisturizer that helps heal, soften, and protect rough, dry skin--it's like youth in a jar. Palmer's unique formula is enriched with natural cocoa butter and vitamin E to penetrate... see more...

Annabella A.
Memphis
I love this item when I had extra all over my body I can celebrities on all over and thick layers and put it on my feet and hands and I cover myself up that used to make my skin so soft and this was the one of the reasons why I don't have excema to this day I love this item I love all of your products and it was just really one of my favorite
Makaila D.
Aldan, PA
The lotion is VERY nice. It makes my hands feel nice and soft, and I like to use it after a shower on my arms and legs. It is not quite fragrance-free; the fragrance is mild and pleasantly chocolate. My cat loves to smell it!
Rosa H.
This formula does its job for the price! It was nicely packaged, and one use I could see the results! It was very gentle on skin. I bought it at a nearby pharmacy. This doesn't need anymore improvement!
Caitlyn M.
I use palmers cocoa butter to rid my stretch marks on my stomach. Since I've started using it every night, I see results!
Madison T.
Rex, GA
I love this cocoa butter it always leaves my skin smelling good and feeling silky. it keep my skin hydrated all day
Gracia 💋.
Las Vegas
I love this one is good when u r pregnant to put on ur belly for stresh marks help for hitching is realky good
Cherami B.
I love palmers coco butter! I love how it smells and how it makes me feel soft! I also use coco butter cream
Nora G.
Chicago
Smells super good and very moisturizing and I got it at target and it very affordable it is very gentle
paola a.
Calexico, CA

I love the scent and the way it feels on my hands (not greasy, so you can still do stuff after you apply it). But after a few days I noticed my skin had gotten rough and dry wherever I had been using it. It wasn't that my skin was getting drier overall--it was just on my arms, where I had been applying the Palmer's. Very weird. I'm sure it's just me, because I know this stuff is a classic with a loyal following.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
The best thing for dry skin. Better than those expensive creams. Cocoa butter is all natural and it's thick so it stays on your skin but also works and it smells so yummy and its affordable as well! Makes your skin smooth as ever