BY PALMER'S

Palmer's cocoa butter formula skin cream with vitamin E is an advanced moisturizer that helps heal, soften, and protect rough, dry skin--it's like youth in a jar. Palmer's unique formula is enriched with natural cocoa butter and vitamin E to penetrate... see more...

Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Pottstown,Pa
The lotion is VERY nice. It makes my hands feel nice and soft, and I like to use it after a shower on my arms and legs. It is not quite fragrance-free; the fragrance is mild and pleasantly chocolate. My cat loves to smell it!
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
This formula does its job for the price! It was nicely packaged, and one use I could see the results! It was very gentle on skin. I bought it at a nearby pharmacy. This doesn't need anymore improvement!
Madison T.
Madison T.
Rex, GA
I love this cocoa butter it always leaves my skin smelling good and feeling silky. it keep my skin hydrated all day
Gracia 💋.
Gracia 💋.
Las Vegas
I love this one is good when u r pregnant to put on ur belly for stresh marks help for hitching is realky good