4 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream 7.25oz Each uploaded by Yolanda L.4 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream 7.25oz Each uploaded by Heather F.4 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream 7.25oz Each uploaded by Deazhane C.

BY PALMER'S

Cocoa butter, enriched with vitamin E, in a soothing emollient base. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks and scars. Tones skin. An excellent all-over-the-body moisturizer and after tanning butter. Perfect formula. Extraordinary results. Palmer's... see more...

Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Not the best lotion I really can’t stand the smell but it good value and price and it my first time trying this out really does good for my legs really gentle on your skin and really makes my shin soft really well
Yolanda L.
Charlotte Amalie
Smella great, feels great, price is great. Love the fact that it's not oily or to heavy on your skin. Still check to see if it would clear up my dark marks on my legs🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Quinneesha W.
Puyallup
love cocoa butter Palmer brand. leaves my skin feeling soft and rich with a really nice long lasting smell that is sure to attract anyone attention as you walk by
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
It's a good product and great company. I purchased this product for my husband. He's on his feet all day working. So, he needs something to pamper himself at the end of the day. This is one way of taking care of himself by caring his feet. Without his feet he can't walk and make a living. He takes care of himself so he can take care of us. This product is environment friendly, natural and original. Worth every penny!
Tayla M.
If you are African American you know that this is a common staple in black households lol. This product is amazing, it is moisturizing and again I love smells so this is a favorite of mine the packaging is simple but it does what it says it's going to do. I really like palmers.
Jeremy S.
Great skin product. Helps significantly reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks... and the best part is it is inexpensive, and smells like chocolate! I have used this product for years, nothing else like it! I would recommend this product. Live Palmers!
Nadége W.
Grimes
I really love coco butter and I love the smell of this. It makes my skin soft and it doesn’t get dry after a few hours like some lotions. I’ve used this since I was like...8
Deazhane C.
Portland
I LOVE THIS MOISTURE SO MUCH . I SERIOUSLY CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT . I put this on my face everyday at night after I clean my face of all makeup . Its definitely worth the buy .
Alexis C.
I love palmers. The body lotion smells so good . I have stretch marks and I use palmers lotion on my belly almost everyday and they're starting to get lighter
Maya B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been using this on my belly everyday during my pregnancy hoping I dont get too many stretch marks. It appears to be doing a pretty decent job.