BY PALMER'S

Cocoa butter, enriched with vitamin E, in a soothing emollient base. Helps smooth and blend unattractive marks and scars. Tones skin. An excellent all-over-the-body moisturizer and after tanning butter. Perfect formula. Extraordinary results. Palmer's... see more...

Quinneesha W.
Puyallup
love cocoa butter Palmer brand. leaves my skin feeling soft and rich with a really nice long lasting smell that is sure to attract anyone attention as you walk by
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
It's a good product and great company. I purchased this product for my husband. He's on his feet all day working. So, he needs something to pamper himself at the end of the day. This is one way of taking care of himself by caring his feet. Without his feet he can't walk and make a living. He takes care of himself so he can take care of us. This product is environment friendly, natural and original. Worth every penny!
Tayla M.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
If you are African American you know that this is a common staple in black households lol. This product is amazing, it is moisturizing and again I love smells so this is a favorite of mine the packaging is simple but it does what it says it's going to do. I really like palmers.
Jeremy S.
Great skin product. Helps significantly reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks... and the best part is it is inexpensive, and smells like chocolate! I have used this product for years, nothing else like it! I would recommend this product. Live Palmers!
Nadége W.
Grimes
I really love coco butter and I love the smell of this. It makes my skin soft and it doesn’t get dry after a few hours like some lotions. I’ve used this since I was like...8
Alexis C.
I love palmers. The body lotion smells so good . I have stretch marks and I use palmers lotion on my belly almost everyday and they're starting to get lighter
Maya B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been using this on my belly everyday during my pregnancy hoping I dont get too many stretch marks. It appears to be doing a pretty decent job.
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I absolutely love how this leaves my skin so smooth. I have dry skin, it gets worse during the winter. This leaves my skin feeling hydrated.
Chishala C.
Atlanta, GA
Overall ok I prefer more organic skin but this is a good alternative not too greasy or anything also affordable
Edna R.
Woodhaven, NY
Its wonderful. Light weight. Smells wonderful. Not a strong scent. Leaves skin feeling nice and isn't greasy