4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz

by OXY

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 310742027020The #1 pharmacist recommended over-the-counter acne treatment. Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylene Glycol; Carbomer Homopolymer; Diazolidinyl Urea;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz!
West Sayville , NY
Purchased at: Target
This product is very effective. I just apply a dote on where ever I have a break out and don’t rub it in and wash of in morning. I actually found this at the dollar tree
When I need to zap a pimple quickly, this is a go-to. It helps dry out the area and it’s not too harsh on my not-so-Young skin. At the point, you can’t beat it!
Campo , CA
Well... my work got it in. As a promotional item. So I bought a few. First time user of this. The price was good. It’s gentle I think. Only use it when needed.
Eagle River, WI
Esta no es la presentación que usaba pero use ácido salicilico y me funciona bien,me funciona igual que el de cualquier marca con el mismo ingrediente
Philadelphia, PA
This product was not what I excepted especially if you have sensitive skin. It was my first time using it and I didn’t have a great experience with it
Hattiesburg, MS
Did help with my acne. I don't have it too bad anymore. When I do have a pimple I just apply a dot on the area. Overall I use it as a spot treatment.
El Paso
Dries out the skin. And only works at the beginning and doesnt do much but dry it out.. It was ok effective at first its affordable which is great.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked for awhile but then my acne got worse. I've tried a multitude of products, but Oxy products are the ones I've used the longest
Portsmouth , VA
I use this with an silicic acid acne cream over my moisturizer and it has worked well, helps clear my acne faster and helps to keep my skin clear
Boise
I love Oxy products. But I have yet to find a spot acne treatment that makes my pimples go away faster. My pimples just have to run their course.

Looking for your answer?