4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz

by OXY

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 310742027020The #1 pharmacist recommended over-the-counter acne treatment. Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylene Glycol; Carbomer Homopolymer; Diazolidinyl Urea;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz!
Seattle
As I said on my previous review, this started out great! Worked the first like three or so days, then after that it just didn’t work at all. The packaging was standard and there wasn’t really anything special about it. However I would not repurchase this item.
I have used this on my stubborn pimples and over night they are almost always gone if not mostly gone. I like the packaging it’s super easy to use and compact. Great to store away until use. I only break out on the occasion but this product hasn’t gone bad on me. I like to put it on like a spot treatment and thick almost like a mask on the pimple.
Norman
worked amazingly to get right of the bad acne i get, the first time i got it i was skeptical that it would work. but after using it for a week and seeing the results it worked so well. it was gentle on my sensitive skin and i would defiantly buy it again.
I used this as a combination with the Triple Action and it worked well at first. But, unfortuately with it all used together, it made my sensitive skin act up and give me an allergic reaction. I heard OXY was very great, but not good for sensitive skin.
This is my go ti acne treatment. I use this esspecially on the go to reduce redness in my skin. However depending on your skin type it might be extremely drying. I recommended this product to my friend with dry skin and it made her skin flaky
Lexington , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing works perfect on my face but I usually opt to use this when I have a break out. I have combination skin so sometimes this burns me a bit or dries my face out, but if I use it as a spot treatment, it does help. Hard to find now though.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This is so good if you have acne! I put it on my pimples at night and it reduces their size a lot! I am so happy when I wake up in the morning and see that the awful pimple I had the day before is half the size and not as red. 10% benzoyl peroxide is the perfect amount to help my acne.
Orem, UT
Great for the first little while. I saw results after about 2 weeks. Every time I stopped using the product it was noticeable by the amount of outbreaks I had. However after about a year my skin was no longer affected by the product.
Sharpsville, PA
I use this literally ANYtime I have a blemish. I feel this clears up my skin literally overnight. It's one of the BEST formulas I have ever tried and would literally recommend this to anyone. This was SOOO cheap and I bought multiple of the same item so I have a while until I run out.
crest hill
i used this product. every night for a week and all of my acne was gone i was astonished by the rapid effect of this product and one thing i will say is the smell you could improve on the smell but otherwise it’s a great product

Looking for your answer?