4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz

by OXY

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 310742027020The #1 pharmacist recommended over-the-counter acne treatment. Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylene Glycol; Carbomer Homopolymer; Diazolidinyl Urea;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz!
Waldron
This product works great for treating spot breakouts. It definitely works well for treating annoying blemishes and it works fast. It’s affordable and is a good product I would recommend to others.
Chicago , IL
I've used this a few times. I usually reach for it when I'm low on other spot treatments and when they acne isn't that big of an issue. Not the quickest working but it will work over time
The spot where you have the acne isn’t gone by the next morning when you put the icy cream on it. It reduces swelling and redness drastically over night. It is the best one I have used for myself out of all the other ones I have tried over time.
Bowie
Works well but is very hard to find. Very fast and effective. Pricey but worth it. Container is small but it works very well. Some friends use it and say nothing but good things.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great,i put a dab on each pimple that pops up and by the next day its a bit smaller the only thing i dont like is that it dries out the area alot
I love oxy products whenever I have a stubborn bump. It has benzoyl peroxide which deeply penetrates. It is reasonably priced so it wont break your bank account.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to use this until they stopped carrying it in store but always found great results with it. It’s harsh for a full face treatment so I would not recommend using it that way but works great as a spot treatment as it is intended for. I use a dab the size of a rice grain to cover the blemish and I don’t rub it in, I just let it dry and it’ll just look like a white spot. It doesn’t rub off while you sleep; which is great. I also used it to dab spots on my back but since the skin in the back is thicker than facial skin it’ll take a few days of continuous dabbing for those to go away. If you use it on your back be sure to wear pajamas that you don’t mind changing colors because they will slowly lighten in color due to the bleaching properties of the product.
An average rating because this product just did not work for me. Don’t let that discourage you from trying it. We all have different skin types. I never figured out what went wrong but I am pretty sure I am allergic to one of the chemicals used in this product because the patch of my skin where the patch sat burned and turned bright red and lasted a couple days. But let me tell you by the time my redness was gone so was the pimple. I have used it a few times and it works. But I use it if I don’t have anything planned and get tired of a pesky pimple. I do experience the side effects all the time. But as far as the product goes it does it’s job.
Berkeley, IL
4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz uploaded by Arielle G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Seriously has changed my life. I actually found this over the summer at the dollar tree and stocked up! I believe it single handly helped clear my acne. Great value for how well it works. I use it morning and night right after I cleanse my face. I just put it on the areas with breakouts & typically the next morning pimples have gone in size or completely disappear.
Los Angeles
I recently got this and after just using it a couple of times on pimples or blackheads they have reduced DRAMATICALLY or even disappeared. You have to be careful with this product though because it can be harsh, and make sure to not rub the treatment in to other parts of your skin that don’t have acne because you can cause irritation and redness. Otherwise this is a great product!

Looking for your answer?