4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz

by OXY

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 310742027020The #1 pharmacist recommended over-the-counter acne treatment. Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylene Glycol; Carbomer Homopolymer; Diazolidinyl Urea;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Spot Treatment 0.82 oz!
Overall, I give this spot treatment 5 stars bc it did make a significant difference even in my very deep, cystic acne around my chin and jawline. It, like everything else, can't get rid of things overnight but it makes a noticeable difference in size and redness. I have dry skin and this makes the skin a bit drier as expected.
Verona, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product, but can not find in stores anymore. Only online at Amazon. It works wonders for pimples that pop up. Don’t use in the creases of your nose or corners of your mouth, as it caused irritation in those sensitive spots for me. But it really works for my skin finding against those random pimples that show up.
Tallahassee, FL
It’s not sexy, but it gets the job done.  Overnight, my blemishes are a Bit better.  It will not make the disappear overnight but definitely speeds up the process.  Plus, with the price, you can always have it on hand.  It’s not my favorite but for the price, I would definitely recommend!
Toccoa, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not a product that me and my daughter use every day we use this only when we're having major breakouts and we can tell a difference with the proactive and this together as well it's a great product to get. I would also highly recommend using some type of face wash with this product as well.
Los Angeles, CA
Benzoyl Peroxide is the best treatment for acne- because O2 is what’s necessary to kill it- just so long as it’s not overdone. When looking on the package, it should be at about 5% to work just fine- keep it simple on the pimple :) I wish I knew all this stuff as a teenager! This is all you need!
Tampa, FL
I love this!!! It has saved my face from many breakouts. It stings a little if you have an open pore but after using it one night, it does not. If you repeatedly use it your skin will clear up so much. It was incredibly affordably and there are many coupons you can use. Overall, a great product.
I use this when I have a huge pimple on my face and I put a dot of the cream and sleep with it and the next morning it usually is all dried up or sometime when I have a large area I rub some one. The only problem for me is that after a few weeks of wearing it, it starts to irritate my skin and I get inflammation on the area or it turns red. But all in all, I’m a great product
Boston, NY
This treatment works like a charm. I put it on my problem areas before I go to bed and wake up with clearer skin. A little dot goes a long way so one tube will last a very long time. Being low in price too, I would highly recommend this for anyone struggling with acne.
Tallahassee, FL
This acne treatment is probably the best thing I ever bought for my face. It was gentle, didn't dry my skin up, a VERY affordable price and had enough product. After the first time I bought it again and ran out again so I will be purchasing again soon.
Maryland
It will work on my whiteheads, but doesn't do anything to help my cystic acne. Since that's a good 90% of what I get and whiteheads pop easy, its not really for me. It is very easy to use however, and it's better than the little injury from popping.

Looking for your answer?