BY OXY

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 310742027020The #1 pharmacist recommended over-the-counter acne treatment. Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylene Glycol; Carbomer Homopolymer; Diazolidinyl Urea;... see more...

harley r.
Norman
worked amazingly to get right of the bad acne i get, the first time i got it i was skeptical that it would work. but after using it for a week and seeing the results it worked so well. it was gentle on my sensitive skin and i would defiantly buy it again.
Kristi M.
Lexington , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing works perfect on my face but I usually opt to use this when I have a break out. I have combination skin so sometimes this burns me a bit or dries my face out, but if I use it as a spot treatment, it does help. Hard to find now though.
Theresa P.
Really good spot treatment. My pimples usually go away/down in 2 days and then I finally pop them (if they’re still there and white) after I follow up with neosporin. All around great product and would recommend
Deanna B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked for awhile but then my acne got worse. I've tried a multitude of products, but Oxy products are the ones I've used the longest
DivyaDivyau R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fast acting product! Works well and doesn't irritate or dry out your skin. It also doesn't leave skin oily after use.
Johanis L.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Llevo tiempo utilizándolo y me ha funcionado bastante bien. Lo conseguí en mi Dollar tree.
Emily G.
Texas
Works well to clear spots but sometimes made my face itchy so I wouldn’t use it too often
Tiffany M.
Wesley chapel , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to use this until they stopped carrying it in store but always found great results with it. It’s harsh for a full face treatment so I would not recommend using it that way but works great as a spot treatment as it is intended for. I use a dab the size of a rice grain to cover the blemish and I don’t rub it in, I just let it dry and it’ll just look like a white spot. It doesn’t rub off while you sleep; which is great. I also used it to dab spots on my back but since the skin in the back is thicker than facial skin it’ll take a few days of continuous dabbing for those to go away. If you use it on your back be sure to wear pajamas that you don’t mind changing colors because they will slowly lighten in color due to the bleaching properties of the product.
member-1e39b
Nice product kyo ki mene uj nhi kiya to isspe kya bolu me but h oxy ka Nam hi jruri h to ye products osm h jo ki nice h