Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
4 Pack - Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Scrub Cleanser 5 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 075609195396Product descriptionDetoxifying Anti-Aging FormulaThe special formula behind the Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub deeply cleans to reveal bright, smooth skin. Plus, it exfoliates skin to help increase surface...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - OLAY Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Scrub Cleanser 5 oz!
Lanitta M.
Lompoc, CA
Works really good if you use it once in awhile. It’s not ideal for sensitive skin or daily use.
Linda K.
Delmar, NY
Olay has a very solid line of products for aging. This is lovely on the skin. I rotate this with other cleansers. Very affordable.
Jessica K.
Whitewater , WI
I love this cleanser. I use it everyday. It’s gentle and non drying. It also exfoliates with little micro beads. Cheap and can be bought anywhere. Works like a charm.
Katelyn A.
Hoschton, GA
I love this. This is the best thing for me in the shower. I feel it gets off any dirt and also the dead skin over time. I’ve never had a break out because of this stuff. Will forever buy this until I come by something better. [product:olay-regenerist-|-detoxifying-pore-scrub-facial-cleanser]
keren R.
Metairie, LA
4 Pack - OLAY Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Scrub Cleanser 5 oz uploaded by keren R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this facial scrub for a while now and I do like it! It is a very creamy formula that means my skin does not feel dry after using it! It feels like I just put a moisturizer to my skin ! Thats a good to me !!
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this every fall, in order to use through the winter months, before I started getting into makeup and skincare. At the time I thought it was great, and it did do a decent job of cleaning my skin without entirely stripping it of moisture, but now that I’ve had better I would say its a good product for people who have great skin naturally, but not so much for those of us with dry/combo/sensitive and textured skin. [product:olay-regenerist-|-regenerating-cream-cleanser]
Kaylin H.
Susquehanna, PA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this doesn’t dry out my skin and it’s not overly abrasive. Skin feels nice, clean, soft, & fresh!
Jennie N.
Sebastopol, CA
At first I was skeptical because it has more of a creamy consistency. I thought it might be greasy and make me break out. This stuff actually cleared up my face better than most face washes and kept my skin plump and hydrated
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
This is a pretty great scrub. It leaves your skin feeling clean without being overly drying, but my skin type is also oily. It has a nice light scent and this is my go to if I just want to grab something I know works and leave the store.
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
This us my go to for exfoliation every couple of days. I alternate with a different cleanser. It cleans, exfoliates and brightens my skins really well. Olay is typically my go to for moisturizing and cleaning. 🖤💜

Looking for your answer?